ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had so many chances to cop MG and passed every time. I have love grey kicks but something about them I never liked them
Nobody liked the MG. They sat for quit awhile and for some unknown reason to me they gained hype out of no where.

Yeah I get that but it still doesn't make sense to release those multis and CNY's. They weren't very popular in the last go around and I don't think that will change much this time.

I actually really like the cny 1.0 a lot more than the white with the multicolor toe but I don’t really rock majority white shoes

:pimp:

DS1n0cEWkAABf3_.jpg:large

I wouldn't say the hype has died down. It's just that the newer versions don't look as good :rolleyes

Guarantee you if the 1.0s re-release, sizes will be gone instantly on ADC and boutiques.

not died adidas just botched the 4.0s they look terrible... the eqt 93/17 are a dying breed though

Nmds are dead are they? So the last 2 collabs released in the last few l weeks didnt both sellout or were we all imagining that? Dont even wear NMDs and i know thats not true.

Nmds are dead are they? So the last 2 collabs released in the last few l weeks didnt both sellout or were we all imagining that? Dont even wear NMDs and i know thats not true.
all you had to do was TRY and you would've got a pair.. for example days like the coat of arms are done .. for now atleast..

its all getting tired. They need to make something new. Its sad that the way to bring back ultraboost hype they are trending backward to the 1.0 design instead of just re-doing the whole shoe. Lets be real the ultraboost has been the same silhouette since the 1.0. They tried something new with the nmd r2 and it failed. They took everything that made the 1.0 so appealing and did away with it...then added the dotted lane lines to the upper. They probably saw that and were like whelp lets only make small incremental updates to the ultra boost so we don't ruin it like we did the NMD

Back
Top Bottom