ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does changing fedex delivery to store pickup add time to the transit? Never done it before but I won’t be home for my TB that were due today. (Changed delivery yesterday morning) Now they’re due to arrive Monday.
Fedex only do home/residential deliveries on saturday, most likely wont be delivering it to businesses.

Does changing fedex delivery to store pickup add time to the transit? Never done it before but I won’t be home for my TB that were due today. (Changed delivery yesterday morning) Now they’re due to arrive Monday.

Normally it doesn't for me, but one time it did

I went with 1.0

tried on my 3.0 sizing and it didn’t feel too small at all. My 1.0 size is .5 bigger.

6092A82E-09D7-4049-B2DA-20B098DD0DC2.jpeg

Bold move. A few years ago, you wouldn't have the opportunity to customize a collab...I'm glad these are sitting so others have the opportunity to do things like this. Reminds me of the times when 1.0 "grail" colors were being made UN caged.

reminds me of this photo
15306790_306683426392241_6243256605693968384_n.jpg

i honestly think the POD are propheres with boost...i really am not feeling them at all. I don't like the prophere or these or the rumored boost you wears. Adidas letting me down hard...just give us some more yeezy 700s k thanks

41tF_hU3fQ4tD1tl_Gb7shAikYaVpoXWzukqfdj0GSU.jpg

i honestly think the POD are propheres with boost...i really am not feeling them at all. I don't like the prophere or these or the rumored boost you wears. Adidas letting me down hard...just give us some more yeezy 700s k thanks

41tF_hU3fQ4tD1tl_Gb7shAikYaVpoXWzukqfdj0GSU.jpg
nah, that's not the prophere, that's more the swift run upper. Very intrigued, looking forward to trying them on

So... I really liked the EQT Support 97/17 Black Friday. Someone here copped a pair? How they fit??

adidas-EQT-Support-9317-2-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom