ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldnt be surprised if little to no hyped shoes get parts in this collab. I was working out yesterday and the new years resolutioners are crowding the gym. one thing i always catch my self out of habit is looking at people's shoes. i saw tons of adidas shoes out there. a bunch of alpha bounces, raleighs, and a bunch of shoes that looked like the should have boost soles but they didnt lol all that to say is adidas is doing numbers with the non hyped models with people who dont care about hype, theyll probably use the collab to bring more attention to those.

I'm definitely in for the Frieza. The Cell and the Prophere shoe itself I don't know about, I like the model but it's a shoe I need to try on myself before I can feel comfortable dropping anything on it

And how exactly do you know that no one likes the Yung-1 when that model hasn’t even released yet? I have actually seen many people who seem to like it.

its obviously my opinion :lol:. But seriously. The yung-1 looks like the air monach of adidas. It looks like a worse version of the yeezy 700s...without the boost. Like i personally don't see the appeal.

As always to each their own. But i was hoping for something better. I love the colorscheme of the cell pair...but i don't like the silloutte of the prophere at all.

The shoes that I see most often on people's feet in dublin are the adi swift runs and tubular shadows. Don't think most peeps here even know what boost is yet

Let's just do Ultra Boost x Pikachu too while we're at it.

If Bugs Bunny and Gatorade can do a J1 collab, why not? There's a 'Detective Pikachu' movie that was being cast not too long ago, sounds like a great opportunity for Adidas to seed it's shoes in the movie, and have a future collab. I've seen crazier things.

The shoes that I see most often on people's feet in dublin are the adi swift runs and tubular shadows. Don't think most peeps here even know what boost is yet

i see swift runs everywhere now too. i think price point plays alot into to it when it comes to what normal people where vs sneaker people. and probably why boost doesnt do numbers.

take away the graphics and DBZ associations and ask yourself if the shoe looks good

I'll admit I thought the freiza one looked cool, but once someone posted the sand color yung1 next to it I'm like oh yeah, it's still that ugly *** silhouette

Has this been mentioned in here yet?? Seems promising?

DS3pADJWkAAoOiR.png:large

Reactions: gir
its obviously my opinion :lol:. But seriously. The yung-1 looks like the air monach of adidas. It looks like a worse version of the yeezy 700s...without the boost. Like i personally don't see the appeal.

As always to each their own. But i was hoping for something better. I love the colorscheme of the cell pair...but i don't like the silloutte of the prophere at all.
We , on this thread, assume that if any adidas shoes we dont like or sit more than 3 minutes on release are trashes. Reality is that adidas most popular shoes are the superstar or some shoes that sells a few everyday and readily available instores but bring in constant revenue year round.

Looks like the Air Max 270

Interesting how both adi and nike are both making silhouettes where the heel has their best tech. Very interested to try both. My guess is both will be cheaper than previous boost/air models since it's not full-length boost and air midsoles, targetting the sub 100 USD market?

Back
Top Bottom