ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all gonna be tight when the Goku adidas joints are these with boost inside and they're 400 lbs
Dragon_Ball_Z_Son_Goku_Saiyan_DBZ_Cosplay_Blue_Boots_Shoes_3_grande.jpg

You say this like it's a bad thing. They better be 400 lbs how else can we train like Goku? Ya boy gonna a strong *** kick :nthat:. Might as well feel good while training with the Boost in there.

Interesting how both adi and nike are both making silhouettes where the heel has their best tech. Very interested to try both. My guess is both will be cheaper than previous boost/air models since it's not full-length boost and air midsoles, targetting the sub 100 USD market?
Nah the Nike Air Max 270 is going to be $150 despite not having full length air.

Untitled.jpg

whats odd is that when I hover over the size, it shows the UK size. For example, if I put my mouse on the size 9, it shows 8.5 (which would be the UK size). I don't shop at J&D because they usually charge over retail.

it's not a retro, it's a brand new shoe

And you could have fooled me. Speaks volumes on the dated styling.

Gonna side with Team POD on this one. As it was mentioned above, PODs take queues from the Hyperadapt, like its design is moving/looking forward. AM270 looks like a retooled AM93.

IMG_3082.JPG

ADC bit slower with the Second of two pickups first thing in the morning of the New Year: Ultra Boost 4.0 Triple Black. Went with usual 1/2 up from true to size. Exact width with about 1/2 thumb extra length.

Still do not like the 4.0 primeknit pattern, but triple black does a good job hiding the details. Am neutral with the pinstripes. But the best parts of the shoe are the Parley style fabric cage and the matte printed like heel cup from Triple Black 3.0 v2 (shoutout to @DesD1 for that assist. We remember). Really dislike the GR plastic cage and heel cup.
Shoe getting no hype from most, but is actually better in hand. Try to pick up all triple black as they release. Not a bad shoe. Works for me.

IMG_3058.JPG

Adidas with the quickest shipping ever. One of two pickups first thing in the morning of the New Year: Ultra Boost 4.0 Chinese New Year. Went with usual 1/2 up from true to size. Exact width with about 1/2 thumb extra length.
The red sole, red lace tip and character on tongue details work for me. Cage is not as plasticity as usual versions. Still do not like the 4.0 primeknit pattern. But this color scheme does a good job deflecting attention.
Actually like this version more than the last couple versions. Details make the shoe. Not the very best style of UB, but better than general release.

Guys anyone ever have a situation where stockx sent you used shoes?? How did they handle it? I sent detailed photos and a lengthy email. In their faq section it says to contact them within 3 days with a detailed message. Smh if you saw what these guys passed thru and sent to me today..

Guys anyone ever have a situation where stockx sent you used shoes?? How did they handle it? I sent detailed photos and a lengthy email. In their faq section it says to contact them within 3 days with a detailed message. Smh if you saw what these guys passed thru and sent to me today..
Show us then :lol

They would either give you option for a full refund and send shoes back or just a small discount refunded to you aka $25

I thought you guys said stockx is strict, as in they will arbitrarily reject a shoe with a piece of lint on the insole and charge you the commission anyway.

Apparently now they try & push thru big sales, cause my joints just came in with dirty soles, creased inner liner and midsole. Laces were even loosened to try on -__-

I’m tight lol how many people out there have been getting **** like this and not even noticing

Apparently now they try & push thru big sales, cause my joints just came in with dirty soles, creased inner liner and midsole. Laces were even loosened to try on -__-
Had an experience buying from them recently and my box was torn from the sides. Emailed them and they only offered $25 discount or send them back for full refund. Took the $25 discount since I got the shoes for a steal and I was going to wear them anyways.

StockX allows tried on shoes per their terms.

https://help.stockx.com/sneakers/how-does-stockx-define-deadstock-sneakers

Anything that would be acceptable to be sold in a retail setting is fair game. Now that’s obviously up to their discretion.

GOAT is the company that is very strict. Won’t allow chipped paint, stains, frayed threads, or any sort of defect through.

StockX will get you a lower price, but GOAT will objectively give you a more consistent product

How do I get approved to sell on GOAT if I don't use any social media sites? I think someone said you can use your eBay profile but I do not see that option.

Nah the Nike Air Max 270 is going to be $150 despite not having full length air.
So the same as shoes with full air bag soles. Well, lets see how they feel on foot. Will withhold judgment until ive tried both on

Back
Top Bottom