ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow I didn't even notice the resell prices on those Baits now. Almost close to retail. Might be the time to buy. I wonder why because it seems like a lot of people preferred those over the Overkills but Overkill resale is way higher right now.

Baits were sitting close to retail on the resell market since after they dropped. IMO they're really nice. My first and probably my only EQT. A little too squishy but having 1 or 2 pairs is good enough for me

Baits were sitting close to retail on the resell market since after they dropped. IMO they're really nice. My first and probably my only EQT. A little too squishy but having 1 or 2 pairs is good enough for me
Yeah my bro might go there after work to see if they're still there. We'll see. I have OKs, WMs and OGs. Would like to have this one too lol.

Under retail (~$90) pickup
EDFF79A7-3203-4EA8-B887-22AF1E6CAAF8.jpeg
EDFF79A7-3203-4EA8-B887-22AF1E6CAAF8.jpeg

LUX re-do came in from GOAT. .5sz down from normal UB or 3.0 size for some is the way to go for these. The knit is just a light and flexible as 3.0s and has a complete different feel from the SNS x SS 2.0. Leather insoles still feel too slippery for me so had to switch em out for a regular UB insole.

Creams look decent with LUX rope laces.
Capture.JPG

Capture32.JPG

Back
Top Bottom