ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a ma maniere went from probably one of the better 'packs' of 2017 to that monstrosity?!?!

tenor.gif

that AMM x BYW collab looks like it belongs in the DBZ x Adidas collab :lol:

The side plate looking like this armor :rofl: And the color scheme fits:

they missed the mark with the EQT, a few of the Cobras, Nemeziz, and both the CS2's. And all these were sprinkled in between some good ones with Adidas. I'd say that's inconsistent

Reigning Champ has come out with consistent collections throughout. Shoes and apparel. As for hype factor, I wouldn't really take that into consideration.

KITH cs2 looks better than most cs2, so I'm not sure why that is even brought up. eqts were bad but the others are a soccer pack so i disregard them. overall kith has been good outside maybe the eqt

KITH has been consistent with adidas. Outside of the eqt maybe
KITH cs2 looks better than most cs2, so I'm not sure why that is even brought up. eqts were bad but the others are a soccer pack so i disregard them. overall kith has been good outside maybe the eqt
So with consistency, are you referring to their output or the success of the design itself? (not sure I'm following)

They are no more consistent than any of the other consortium spots when it comes to the design of the types of collabs/models. I'd even argue that Parley's design language is more consistent along the lines of Wings+Horns, WM, RC, MMJ, etc. which are more capsule-type collections anyway. And as wacky as Pharrell's stuff can get, even that is consistent within it's own at this point. With Kith, they're just one-offs (with what ever the respective collab 'back story' may be) like other consortium collabs that release throughout the year, bad or good. Consistent as far as what was a success, without hard numbers, that's subjective, you like what you like.

Let's also not forget that a lot of the memorable non-world tour collabs were saddled with sibling (and at times, undesirable) models that got overshadowed and hit discount. Wood Wood and this last S.E. were the only two I can recall being a case where both were on more popular models.

Not liking that AMM BYW low, btw. I do like the all-pk one though.

Consistent as in design and success. KITH collabs usually sell out (if we don't include the soccer pack).

Consistent as in design and success. KITH collabs usually sell out (if we don't include the soccer pack).
Ah ok, I was a bit confused because you threw in WM as an example (I assumed you were talking about White Mountaineering), which uses a certain aesthetic for their releases.

Also take into consideration that Kith is notorious for pulling product after a period of time. (i.e. potential fake sell out) So even unpopular stuff like the Nemeziz 'sold out' after sitting for a few hours.

Really like these in hands, but got some bad QC on the right shoe.

I'm afraid it will get worse if I wear them out. Might try and get an exchange of possible. Maybe I'm just being picky

Boost on these are crazy though.

Attachments

• IMG_20180131_141533.jpg
    IMG_20180131_141533.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20180131_141547.jpg
    IMG_20180131_141547.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20180131_141607.jpg
    IMG_20180131_141607.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20180131_141954.jpg
    IMG_20180131_141954.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 33
Anybody know a good whitening pen or something to take a little yellowing out of boost? Also something that looks natural. Please let me know any suggestions or where. Thanks!

Anybody know a good whitening pen or something to take a little yellowing out of boost? Also something that looks natural. Please let me know any suggestions or where. Thanks!
I use a fabric marker both to black out boost and whiten it back up. Heres a pic of my 3ms with white fm
20180131_163424.jpg

Ok, they would probably have those at Joanne fabrics then lol. I'm just looking for something that looks natural and not able to tell in person.

Back
Top Bottom