ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, they would probably have those at Joanne fabrics then lol. I'm just looking for something that looks natural and not able to tell in person.

Oil based Sharpie is slightly glossier than boost.

Fabric pen DecoFabric from Michaels is slightly more matte than boost.

Take your pick, unless someone looks at them up close, you can't really tell.

I wonder if the oil sharpies will yellow over time as well. I'm a union commercial painter and oil based paint yellows no matter what even in perfect conditions.

Nice man glad to see you are enjoying them. Don’t even remember that transaction tbh. Thought it was on GOAT or something. Prob gave you a steal at current market value but they’re coming back later this year anyway apparently. But I def enjoyed them as well and was clearing out.

Nice man glad to see you are enjoying them. Don’t even remember that transaction tbh. Thought it was on GOAT or something. Prob gave you a steal at current market value but they’re coming back later this year anyway apparently. But I def enjoyed them as well and was clearing out.
Yeah it was like 335 and I gave u a Nike coupon haha. So not terrible from ur end and to a member and good home at least. I really do hope they drop again 2 pear min lol

57062457-D9CD-4621-86E5-3C6132CD9438.jpeg
Just got these in today.

I want those 5th anniversary ultra boost. Will I need to do my homework or can I walk into footlocker and cop?

A bit done with ultra boost for now unless a dope collab releases. Enough ultra boosts in the colllection.

Those BYW got me intriged now due to a different type of comfort.
Hope the pastel leather colorway releases

These wouldve been dope

7E042185-8CC0-432D-9375-721AE69721D5.jpeg
I hear you. Not even for the character/DBZ connection but just for a bit more creativity and innovation w the cage and heel cup. Maybe some unique colors. Instead of crap knit patterns. Would’ve been a way to keep it exciting

I know adidas wanted to promote newer models/silhouettes but something like a byw and that new alphabounce would have made more sense , especially with the patterns/colorways of the characters

emails went out a little before 1PM PST, didn't hit personally but might have a friend oop'n me a ticket. Any other NT'ers going?

got the email from Adidas saying I got the invite for the event this afternoon and just got the email to register for it just moments ago

dont think theres an option to choose what day you want to attend, but i got Friday and it'll be from 2pm-11pm. heads up that it'll cost $15 for registering and for your wristband.

also not sure if this has been mentioned, but the event info does state that the shoes are based on a raffle and you'll only be able to cop whatever shoe your wristband is connected to with a 2 hour window to purchase so i guess no chance to choose what kicks you want

all the info is on the 747 page if you guys wanted to read up on it

http://www.adidas.com/us/747warehousest

Mine is friday 2-11 too. Your wristband has rfid chip in it that you have to register. You swipe your band to enter the raffles you want then they text you and you have a two hour window to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom