ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks!

Here’s the 3M hits.

5AEDE881-6CD9-4CDF-955D-36BD24D3960A.jpeg EE0ECBAC-8696-43F2-8674-FF0ED413F664.jpeg

Thanks a lot!

Anybody in here have any tips on how to cop shoes on Addias that says "Coming Soon"?

Just refresh on the dot and hope for the best? :rolleyes

bump. Never been able to hit when everybody and their mama knows the drop time because of the "Coming Soon" countdown.

But you still have to add to cart at the correct time, right? I haven't touched the /// script since adc patched it for the Yeezy drops :lol:
Yeah you have to click the atc button right as stock goes live, can’t atc early or anything

Luckily ADC now tells you the exact time it’s live and you can use https://time.is/ to know the exact second it is in case your computer is off

Yeah you have to click the atc button right as stock goes live, can’t atc early or anything

Luckily ADC now tells you the exact time it’s live and you can use https://time.is/ to know the exact second it is in case your computer is off

Ah. Ok. Will do some more research.
It got all confusing once SM added all those other ATC buttons and other fields.

Throw back to last year when we were trying to cop that silver boost halftime pair! Can't believe how dead it is now here.

Ah. Ok. Will do some more research.
It got all confusing once SM added all those other ATC buttons and other fields.
They all do pretty much the same thing on a non splash page release, play around with it and you’ll see what I mean
Tricky part is getting the correct sitekey though, no?
That’s the trickiest part but most of the time you can just go to any product page -> view source -> ctrl+f -> type in “sitekey” and you’ll find it. Sitekeys aren’t meant to change often and adidas isn’t able to just change it up every release since they get it from google

after late 2017 rush, i am fine with this. allow room to breath, wallet to get fat. hell will break loose beginning 24th Feb. if the ww drop for nbhd x iniki is on mar 2nd, then damn it's gona be a tough day with the holi pack dropping on the same day. probably easier if u prefer the iniki over the holi pack.

I probably shouldn't purchase shoes solely if they retain resale value, but would have thought any black colored Boost shoe was an instant sellout. Signs the Boost "wave" is slowing down?

Excited to get these EQTs in hand and actually try to enjoy them.

It's Been a long time i'm not posting here. ^^"

My latest cop was Adidas X David Beckham Accelerator UB. I've been liking them since day one. But can't get them at retail..
SAVE_20180112_155634.jpeg

Thanks goodness, in december i got them for like $170 ish. Way below retail lol

IMG_20180124_065731_1516752275605.jpg

Got them way under retail too. :D

Glad people have finally stopped paying retail fro Y3

Anybody have the Y-3 (Saikou) I think that is the name. Just came across them yesterday and wanted to know more about them ,if they are released, fitment etc etc...thanks guys

Also I know they carry a $400+ retail so what makes them so special

Anybody have the Y-3 (Saikou) I think that is the name. Just came across them yesterday and wanted to know more about them ,if they are released, fitment etc etc...thanks guys

Also I know they carry a $400+ retail so what makes them so special

all Y3 retail is $350+. Its "designer" street wear.
just wait until spring/summer. what ever youre looking at now will be cheaper at the end of the season

Back
Top Bottom