ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
socal burlington finds...
IMG_1440.JPG

Ok so I got the invitation from Adidas for 747 Warehouse event. Obviously I cannot make it so any regs here want it? For Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_7453.PNG
    IMG_7453.PNG
    576 KB · Views: 18
While it's a comfortable shoe, the only downside to the EQT Support is probably the primeknit or lack of a cage.

Gonna have to wear the Hardens to give it more of a comparison.

Got the 747 warehouse email this morning for Friday. I have zero interest in listening to any music or meeting any basketball players. I just want to enter the Futurecraft and Parley mid raffles and then bounce lol. Still probably gonna take all day.

Damn, $110 for grey or burg ATRs @ wishATL? Steal.

My ATRs have been holding up strong with work. If only they made the regular UBs with the ATR soles.

Got the 747 warehouse email this morning for Friday. I have zero interest in listening to any music or meeting any basketball players. I just want to enter the Futurecraft and Parley mid raffles and then bounce lol. Still probably gonna take all day.

You also don't even know if those shoes will drop that day...

Out of curiosity, I got an email for both days. You guys feel it’ll be worth it to pay for tickets to both, or should I just take my chances for the one? Thanks

Out of curiosity, I got an email for both days. You guys feel it’ll be worth it to pay for tickets to both, or should I just take my chances for the one? Thanks
prob doesnt matter if youre going for raffles....at least based on what it said on their site re: how the raffle works

another stockX question:
sold a pair last 0111 and was dropped off to a UPS store on 0113. tracking never updated and still shows 0113 dropped off.. what happens now?
quite sure i met the deadline.. so it's all UPS now? nothing i can do? worst thing.. what if UPS lost it?

UPDATE:
got in touch with StockX and provided them the UPS drop off reciept.. they took care of the claim and i monitored the progress through UPS tracking (they lost it).. eventually got my StockX pay out 10 working days after..

ive been very close to buying the kith nonnative UBs for weeks now, but the more i hold out the more attractive the triple black Y-3 pure boosts are looking. ESPECIALLY at the price point of 50% off on the Y3 site
11225890wp_14_f.jpg

Reactions: gir
Back
Top Bottom