ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck guys, I am sitting this one out. The way the Gazelle , chop shop and clothing flew. It's gonna be a mess. But hopefully not .

Anybody know if the Adidas drop for the iniki's will be waiting room style or just regular? Or if anybody can point me in the direction of a sz 13 pretty plz

Anybody know if the Adidas drop for the iniki's will be waiting room style or just regular? Or if anybody can point me in the direction of a sz 13 pretty plz

We size 13 peeps thirsty AF. Being a sneaker head would bebe much easier if I had normal sized feet lol

We size 13 peeps thirsty AF. Being a sneaker head would bebe much easier if I had normal sized feet lol
blessing and a curse i mostly buy rick owens shoes and sneakers and a size 46 is like 1 in 100. and got boned on the street vapor fly cause 12 was the biggest

Yeah honestly it's not too bad when it comes to Nike products, but Adidas... a 13 is a tough size to come by. I remember when they released the initial wave of the Multi mi Adidas, it only went up to 12.5 which sucked. A few of their GR releases didn't come in 13's either.

Hope this **** don't go on forever. I'm just trying to nab a pair for my buddy.

I ain't about this que life lol

not feeling the NMDs, the inikis are nice but some websites butcher them for me with the photos they post..

I finally got through and there's only 1 size left.. guess which? It's a 13! I click it.. do the captcha.. and when I add to cart it says error and now sold out. Cruel and unusual punishment this waiting room is.

The iniki's are nice but Adidas just isn't getting 200 out of me for a $130 shoe...$150 with primeknit.

Now my stand on price hiking will be put to the test if the Parley Mids have a full drop.

I finally got through and there's only 1 size left.. guess which? It's a 13! I click it.. do the captcha.. and when I add to cart it says error and now sold out. Cruel and unusual punishment this waiting room is.

It might seem like that but trust it wasnt that close. I got thru prob 10 times since 11:30 and each time 2-3 sizes popped up but all add to cart errors. Same as the HU yesterday.

All luck once u get thru- some people are gonna click and checkout some are gonna get stuck in atc loop or worse payment loop.

Think I’d rather stay in the waiting til sold out then to be doing a million captchas and hoping it adds to cart.

New system is not being good to me on the last couple releases

It might seem like that but trust it wasnt that close. I got thru prob 10 times since 11:30 and each time 2-3 sizes popped up but all add to cart errors. Same as the HU yesterday.

All luck once u get thru- some people are gonna click and checkout some are gonna get stuck in atc loop or worse payment loop.

Think I’d rather stay in the waiting til sold out then to be doing a million captchas and hoping it adds to cart.

New system is not being good to me on the last couple releases

Yeah waiting room is terrible

I'm so hyped. Can't believe I got a pair this late for below retail.

IMG_0937.jpg

Back
Top Bottom