ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stupid NBHD Iniki's. Inflated price and even worse from Euro sites. Can't lie, I'm slightly salty. Just gonna grab them triple black Iniki's on ADC.

Last edited:

large.jpg

They look real nice in here.

large.jpg

They look real nice in here.
Kinda glad I'm sitting out as i dont like the difference in black between the suede the primeknit and the best boost. They could have at least matched the boost to either the suede or primeknit

Not technically boost related but did anyone pick up any of the NBHD apparel? Specifically looking for sizing on the short sleeve jersey and whether it’s adidas sizing or NBHD sizing.

Kinda glad I'm sitting out as i dont like the difference in black between the suede the primeknit and the best boost. They could have at least matched the boost to either the suede or primeknit
Really hoping the black suede isn't this ashy looking in person.

Got my inikis from a FCFS-the suede is RIDICULOUSLY soft. I have narrow feet and I wear a sz 10.5 in UBs but a 10 in my navy blue GR inikis. These feel the same as my GR size 10 inikis. It’s hard to see but the quality can be DEFINITELY be felt. For those who put in online orders; QUALITY IS A-1.

like some have said i want to buy these but that $200 retail is holding me back. dont see it worth it for this model.

My first Inikis and gonna be one of the my most worn boost sneakers. They can go with almost anything

Who here grabbed the random 13 restocked on sneaker politics 10 min ago? I caught it by some miracle but someone else was faster to hit confirm order.

Back
Top Bottom