ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are dope as hell, hopefully this is what releases instead of the versions with the white rectangles across the uppers

C0B779DF-964A-475E-B51C-1B5CBC93E852.png ACDF2926-CDD4-47A3-9654-A0D6A2E8BDCF.png 99B59C45-C741-4B1A-BF5B-EE9390068163.png 78CDD78B-3BDA-4A72-8006-16FCDE249EA2.png

Those would sit without Pharrell's name attached to it.
Fuego! And they definitely will not sit without Pharrell's name attached because there are a lot of people who like the silhouette. For most people that is going to be the closes that they will get to ever getting real HU's.

Impossible through retail, only resell at this point

Oh most definitely. I get that. But being in Canada, it's the worst because most of the shoes are in the US and if I get it shipped to Toronto I'd get hit with insane duties. Literally 33% on top and shipping is generally crazy. I risked buying a pair of EQT 3/3 F15 from Australia even though I have a strong feeling I'm going to get killed with duties. I just submit an offer for $275 for the wool grey 1.0s, and the shipping plus duties is going to be another $115... So I'd end up spending nearly $400 USD on that pair. I really want the High Snobs but I don't want to spend over $600 total on them including shipping and duties. It's insane how expensive things can get just off administration fees. You guys have it made with that stuff because we get taxed and have to pay 33% total duties on anything over $25 Canadian...

Oh most definitely. I get that. But being in Canada, it's the worst because most of the shoes are in the US and if I get it shipped to Toronto I'd get hit with insane duties. Literally 33% on top and shipping is generally crazy. I risked buying a pair of EQT 3/3 F15 from Australia even though I have a strong feeling I'm going to get killed with duties. I just submit an offer for $275 for the wool grey 1.0s, and the shipping plus duties is going to be another $115... So I'd end up spending nearly $400 USD on that pair. I really want the High Snobs but I don't want to spend over $600 total on them including shipping and duties. It's insane how expensive things can get just off administration fees. You guys have it made with that stuff because we get taxed and have to pay 33% total duties on anything over $25 Canadian...

Sounds like you need a mailbox in Buffalo

I do. Just spent $450 Canadian with duties for a pair of wool 1.0s... So $355 all in. Not the WORST. But I also don't have a car so I should figure that out.

I'd imagine there must be a fairly affordable bus from TO to Buffalo. Might be an even better deal than gas both ways would be.

Did the white sharpie method on my beater (deeply regret making these my beaters) multi-color 2.0's. Turned out pretty good. The upper is still in disrepair though. Has anyone bleached a non white pair?

Word it sounded like you were paying a lot more extra than that so it seemed worth it.

The extra $50 would be over the $50 (minimum) it would cost to get there by bus. So like $100 for a shoe worth $300 plus 6 hours of my time vs picking it up from my front desk. It would be one of those things where I would do it if I was going down anyway, but I don't travel to Buffalo too often.

The extra $50 would be over the $50 (minimum) it would cost to get there by bus. So like $100 for a shoe worth $300 plus 6 hours of my time vs picking it up from my front desk. It would be one of those things where I would do it if I was going down anyway, but I don't travel to Buffalo too often.

Yeah I can't imagine you would if you didn't have to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom