ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WhatsApp-Image-2018-02-24-at-12.39.37-PM.jpeg

Man the hype is real on those Boost You Wear joints.. not a fan at all kinda ugly to me.. wasnt even a fan of the crazys 8s back then either..

Man the hype is real on those Boost You Wear joints.. not a fan at all kinda ugly to me.. wasnt even a fan of the crazys 8s back then either..
not sure how true that is. I know a lot of people like them but I'm not sure how many people are actually buying them. They are sitting on websites and in store.

not sure how true that is. I know a lot of people like them but I'm not sure how many people are actually buying them. They are sitting on websites and in store.

Had these in hand a few days ago, they seemed to be a decent design. Basketball as fashion is just out at the moment, may be the reason why they’re not moving. These aren’t good to play in either which could be an issue for those that would buy and use them on the court. For anyone interested FSR on Eastbay and hit it with TAKE20 and you’ll pay $136 shipped.

Had these in hand a few days ago, they seemed to be a decent design. Basketball as fashion is just out at the moment, may be the reason why they’re not moving. These aren’t good to play in either which could be an issue for those that would buy and use them on the court. For anyone interested FSR on Eastbay and hit it with TAKE20 and you’ll pay $136 shipped.

I have some coming from Stockx, I hit Footlocker yesterday and tried a pair on.

Joints feel weird as hell on foot. Def won't be keeping them. I'm bout to buy some air monarchs too :nerd:

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Which will make each one even harder to cop. :smh:

yeah, man. was hoping to hit on the purple with green laces. most outstanding of the pack for me. now, it looks like i am resigned to L.

your photos always seals the deal for me. now i cannot wait for them to reach.

I'm so mad I got on the UB hype train after the 1.0s were totally out of retail. If anyone has a link on size 9.5 1.0s hit me up. Especially in Toronto.

Those would sit without Pharrell's name attached to it.

Impossible to say but I doubt it, they’re dope to me & I dont really give a **** about Pharrell being attached to them, in fact I’d prefer not to wear shoes w/ celeb endorsements but it just so happens I find some of them both aesthetically pleasing & comfortable.

They’d surely sit if they were GR, Pharrells name attached or not, but if they still released in pharrell NMD numbers they’d fly almost as quick as they do now regardless how they look.

Back
Top Bottom