ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fwiw i went tts and think that 0.5 down would be nice. Either tts or 0.5 should be gd. If tts then just wear thicker socks or something.

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked 1000x but...

How do 4.0s fit compared to 1.0s and 2.0s?

1.0 = TTS
2.0 = 0.5 size big
4.0 = ???

These asian exchange students man... In NYC you can spot them when they're wearing yeezys, supreme box logo shirt/hoodie, canada goose jacket, and ray ban prescription glasses...
Lots here in seattle. They be decked in Balenciaga, gucci and all them high end stuff. Yeezys being the most popular.

Lots here in seattle. They be decked in Balenciaga, gucci and all them high end stuff. Yeezys being the most popular.
FORGOT THE GUCCI BACKPACK! These guys be trying the hardest when they go shopping. I was at Nike Soho in NYC a few days ago and there was a group of asians with designer head to toe and each had yeezys on. I'm asian too but I don't try too hard to dress up if I'm just going shopping -.-

Gonna double up on the Inikis. they gonna take more wears than any of my other boost sneakers.

Better Pics of the cookies and cream...

39681628055_517f0b1184_c.jpg

40576228391_d75aefd97c_c.jpg

my next cop,,i hope its GR

Used my white 1.0 profits to cop these. Haven't been this excited for a pair in a while.

Fav Collab. Fav base color on UB. Fav upper.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Fit on the Parley Mids are the lightest and loosest out of all the mids. Seems like the same trend post 3.0. thinner/lighter materials.
It's not like all the other Parleys which have been notorious for being tight. I would even dare to say you can go .5sz down in these from your usual mid size. (However cold weather/winter szn could've shrunk my feet).

Overall great mid fit.

Used my white 1.0 profits to cop these. Haven't been this excited for a pair in a while.

Fav Collab. Fav base color on UB. Fav upper.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Fit on the Parley Mids are the lightest and loosest out of all the mids. Seems like the same trend post 3.0. thinner/lighter materials.
It's not like all the other Parleys which have been notorious for being tight. I would even dare to say you can go .5sz down in these from your usual mid size. (However cold weather/winter szn could've shrunk my feet).

Overall great mid fit.

:smokin mine should be here monday. i cant wait to get them in.

:smokin mine should be here monday. i cant wait to get them in.
Sweet.

Haven't seen much about them. Only 2 vids I can find on YouTube. Either folks sitting on these for resell or there wasn't that much in LA that weekend.

Nonetheless we don't got to worry about if they release or not now.

I had trouble selling off my Beluga 2.0s for example, some guy from Hongkong came along and just bought all of them. I understand that there are bulk buyers with deep pockets that can afford to hold on loads of pairs to flip them later on, but a considerable amount seem to be from asia judging from my bulkselling contacts as well.

Does he want one more? Haha.

Most asian exchange students wear whatever is trendy or hyped. whether it be supreme, balenciaga, gucci, and the such. Money does not give you taste

When I was in college most of the rich kids were from India or the Middle East. I knew one dude from Singapore who never wanted to hang out with us because if he didn't make straight As his parents were going to "ship my *** back home to work in the factory, and I'd have to go back in the military." Dude was 18 and had seen some dark stuff...

When I was in college most of the rich kids were from India or the Middle East. I knew one dude from Singapore who never wanted to hang out with us because if he didn't make straight As his parents were going to "ship my *** back home to work in the factory, and I'd have to go back in the military." Dude was 18 and had seen some dark stuff...

From Singapore, can confirm the military stuff is real (all male citizens are conscripted to serve the military upon turning 18 or risk jail), the factory stuff probably isn't. Assuming he's chinese, yes, the pressure on them to succeed in education is crazy. We have kids committing suicide for scoring As and missing out on A+ (or equivalent grade) by a few marks.

IMG_3172.JPG

Been waiting a good minute since first pics for these shoes to finally release and well worth the wait. While the nmd got the hype, this pair is much better: Adidas x Neighborhood Japan Inikis.
First pickup of this model.

Went true to size 10.5 and fit is perfect with exact width and about 1/2 thumb extra length. Simple colorway, but details are really nice. Knit, suede and heel cup cage on point.

How are the inikis width wise. Worried my foot would hang over the side :lol:

Last edited:
Most chinese in the Bay pay houses they buy in cash, spend triple the amount of tuition vs. the locals and live pretty frugal
How are the inikis width wise. Worried my foot would hang over the side :lol:
They're fine for me but I have narrow feet. Only thing that can cause some gripe is that the toe tapers so there might feel a little tightness in toe area. However, collabs are usually different from GR model counterpart so if anything the Neighborhoods might fit larger.

Back
Top Bottom