ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LMAO, was just about to post this after reading the current conversation. :rofl:

Although when I was living in the dorms, there was a floor specifically for international students and I didn't notice any of them flexing with the expensive stuff. Just regular beat up T shirts, shorts and flip flops.

How are the inikis width wise. Worried my foot would hang over the side :lol:

Agree with what Jpac said above.
Kinda laugh cause was never interested in the previous Iniki versions. But this model is about as common regular casual shoe from Adidas i.e. not running, soccer or cross train based. Very nice. True to size was exact.

LMAO, was just about to post this after reading the current conversation. :rofl:

Although when I was living in the dorms, there was a floor specifically for international students and I didn't notice any of them flexing with the expensive stuff. Just regular beat up T shirts, shorts and flip flops.

They're obviously not all like that. I've met foreign exchange students who were scraping by. Then there are the one who floss and usually do not care much about anything besides being here to have fun.

nick-young-xL7PDV9frcudO

hella late to the party on 93/17s (never needed them since i love all my 1.0s) but i bought the black mesh pair on sale (BY9509) in TTS and they seem to fit fine but does the tongue ride up on the unattached side for everyone since your foot kinda pushes the shoe a bit wider?

thought it was weird lol maybe i should .5 size up

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked 1000x but...

How do 4.0s fit compared to 1.0s and 2.0s?

1.0 = TTS
2.0 = 0.5 size big
4.0 = ???

i wear 1.0 and 2.0 .5 bigger than my 3.0. For 4.0 i prefer 1.0/2.0 sizing. I've tried both 4.0 sizes, and the 3.0 size would be just a little tighter than i'd like.

hella late to the party on 93/17s (never needed them since i love all my 1.0s) but i bought the black mesh pair on sale (BY9509) in TTS and they seem to fit fine but does the tongue ride up on the unattached side for everyone since your foot kinda pushes the shoe a bit wider?

Same for me. Looks weird but ehh.

was it confirmed that this was exclusive to the warehouse event? very nice mid!
Not sure but if it is then prices may go up. Didn't want to take a risk. Plus I was comfortable with the price in the event that it does release worldwide.

They only ball out on big purchases but have had the same pair of socks for 30 years is what im trying to get at.
There probably are some like that. But the ones that were discussed in the past couple days do not cut corners on anything.

Half size up fits the best, especially if you have wide feet. I'm a 13 so I don't really have that option. I just size up to a 14 and they fit fine with just a little room at the toes. The pair I had in a 13 the tongue would rise up, but on the 14s it sits flush.

Back
Top Bottom