ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
viskor viskor thanks for the oop pal! Just arrived. Can’t wait to put these on.
6DDE928E-176F-41BF-A2E6-2F2A3DACA1F5.jpeg
nice.
thinking about just buying off of stockx since I have free shipping on my next purchase
unless anyone knows of a size 10 for retail somewhere

Not sure weve hit peak NMD from a commerical/mainstream perspective. Think thats a few years away
Nah playa. It’s already here. Ubiquitous in the bay: from my daycare teacher to our cleaning lady, it’s on everyone’s feet.

I think Oreo 4.0s look better in pics but I'm still happy with my pair.

Despite the majority in here saying they didn't like the Oreos and would pass, they sold out on all sites quick.

I think Oreo 4.0s look better in pics but I'm still happy with my pair.

Despite the majority in here saying they didn't like the Oreos and would pass, they sold out on all sites quick.
This thread is just a small representation of boost enthusiasts even though big twitter/shoe sites get their info from here at times. Hell, even most in here never got on that boostgod train.

Oreos sitting. Local Footaction. Providence place mall. Grey boost for sure. Blend in with other NMDs all over the shelf IMO

These crawled across the country and finally made it to me. I wanted Iniki's ever since I first saw them. I wanted these as soon as I saw them Pictured don't really do justice black is very black not ashy at all in hand. Suede is very nice quality. 20180306_181802.jpg 20180306_181842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom