ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0A49D87C-D472-40D8-AC86-C3611F15ACF4.png
Not sure if it’s been asked before, but had anyone blacked out the back brick on this pair? Pics? Suggestions? Thanks

dont do it brah

Oreo 4.0s are nothing special to me, but I think the release goes to show how much difference it makes when adidas puts even the slightest effort behind a release. This one actually almost had a story behind it and they even took special pictures to promote them, that's pretty rare for a non-collab UB. I doubt it cost them extra much and took very little effort to coordinate, and now they're probably going to end up being considered one of the best 4.0 colorways. If they put this much effort, or even more, behind colorways more often it would make a huge difference.

This is so true! I completely agree with this and Adidas needs to keep it up.

Oreo 4.0s are nothing special to me, but I think the release goes to show how much difference it makes when adidas puts even the slightest effort behind a release. This one actually almost had a story behind it and they even took special pictures to promote them, that's pretty rare for a non-collab UB. I doubt it cost them extra much and took very little effort to coordinate, and now they're probably going to end up being considered one of the best 4.0 colorways. If they put this much effort, or even more, behind colorways more often it would make a huge difference.

agreed with everything stated. tho, i don't follow hype so i'm enjoying this non-hyped spell that adidas is going thru. easy cops, easy discos.

Hadn't realize Oreos were grey boost...will need to see them in person before judging too hard. U was a fan of the pics I saw when I thought the boost was black.

I dunno...I think Adidas pretty regularly does press releases that feature glamor shots of their UB's...maybe nothing as elaborate as the shoe being dipped in cream but definitely photo shoot shots. Only one I don't remember having it for the 4.0 is the mint and I don't think that hit ADC yet? May be wrong...not sure.
I think in general people just love the Oreo colorway from Adidas...I thought the 3.0 was booty but most everyone seemed to love them. Add colored boost and i think that explains the desire for these.

Curious which Oreo (zebra) you all think is better.

Attachments

• 6915247F-0B5C-4DDC-83BA-A2B9D977A7E9.jpeg
    6915247F-0B5C-4DDC-83BA-A2B9D977A7E9.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 8B3B2076-3F04-4C51-83E8-24D7E22AA04C.jpeg
    8B3B2076-3F04-4C51-83E8-24D7E22AA04C.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom