ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much are DS OG (black/purple) UB's going for? I've been offered a pair for retail...

OG black.purple can be found for retail, don't pay resell. You just gotta look hard enough, there are scattered sizes here and there on these lowkey shops. You can also find the women's and convert the size. 

Would definitely like to be part of the facebook group. PM sent.

Joined long ago, but never posted until I got into UBs. Have contributed.

If you need my resume, don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks!

View media item 1861178
These are ridiculously fun to look at. Wearing them around the house before I go out in them and I don't see a reason to take them off.

Shout to holabird and the black saran wrap they wrapped it in.

Last edited:
These are ridiculously fun to look at. Wearing them around the house before I go out in them and I don't see a reason to take them off.
like i said before, its the closest thing to walking on pillows 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Damn, miss a few days and you miss 30 pages. Craziness.

Picked up my Chalks (Creams) from USPS today. (That is not a store. Please do not PM me).

Beautiful in person. Easily my favorite of the many I own.

Shouts to the dude on here who sold me them. Can't find your name, but much appreciated.

Time to catch up.

I don't get this "let's exclude the lurkers" mentality. Say someone throws a party, and one group of people does all the talking and the other does not or little. The non-talkers are still just as much a part of the party. Trying to create exclusivity in an open forum (and a shoe forum of all things!) is empty elitism and juvenile. You lose diversity, and there are additional possibilities with diversity.

Back
Top Bottom