ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't get this "let's exclude the lurkers" mentality. Say someone throws a party, and one group of people does all the talking and the other does not or little. The non-talkers are still just as much a part of the party. Trying to create exclusivity in an open forum (and a shoe forum of all things!) is empty elitism and juvenile. You lose diversity, and there are additional possibilities with diversity.
 I think its more to combat wanna be re-sellers. These shoes have VERY LITTLE profit margins, yet ppl keep trying to flip them, for $25-$50.

Most lurkers=Resellers

Dude, lurkers are the ones who hits up a party without an invite and eats all your food and steal bottles of liquor.

Im talking about ppl without an account.

Last edited:
my first pair of UBs.

im a true 11.5 and i know everyone says to size up but i accidentally copped tts but they fit fine. im sure theyll stretch with wear. i thought UK11 = US12 lol.

these are super aesthetic. all white >>> cream imo. i dont see whats so special about the creams tbh. the white UBs have a creamish knit woven into the upper which is good enough to me. maybe if the entire shoe was cream, including the boost midsole, i'd be all aboard the hype train.

View media item 1861202

Pretty sure I'm gonna part with the tan yeezys and just keep my creams when they come in, haven't seen them in person yet though. Just don't really need 2 similar color shoes, and I already have PB 350s that are my go to shoe.

Thoughts?!

my first pair of UBs.

im a true 11.5 and i know everyone says to size up but i accidentally copped tts but they fit fine. im sure theyll stretch with wear. i thought UK11 = US12 lol.

these are super aesthetic. all white >>> cream imo. i dont see whats so special about the creams tbh. the white UBs have a creamish knit woven into the upper which is good enough to me. maybe if the entire shoe was cream, including the boost midsole, i'd be all aboard the hype train.

View media item 1861202

The whites are nice but the Cremes are also very very nice. You cant compare them.
Tts was the right choice by the way and please remove the shoe trees. Thx :wink:

Last edited:
With all these new posts about future colorways, doesn't look like anyone should pay over retail for a pair of boosts regardless of what it is.

I feel bad for guys shelling out 500 for hypebeast collabs.

my first pair of UBs.

My sentiments exactly. That little off white throughout the shoe is nice.

Speaking of, been waiting for a minute for Adidas to drop slides with Boost soles. You guys think that'll happen in the future?
This is genius. Slippers will never be the same 
eek.gif

I hope no stores in the Chi release these tomorrow. Weather is supposed to be bad and I don't wanna have to fight it. Need an online drop bad smh.

Back
Top Bottom