ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ebay deal just came in. $286 to my door. Im happy to finally have a pair :smokin

4FC36CB9-07CD-4396-B6FE-B51ABF13EB12.jpeg

Nice! I still want that Atmos lol

I'd ask what kind of shelving/storage that is, but it wouldn't matter because nobody makes anything suitable for sasquatches.

Also tried on the Epic Reacts. Not here for some argument of Boost vs React, but I liked them. Didn't end up buying, but they felt nice and I liked the aesthetic. Biggest selling point is the price though. I think Nike was very smart to come in so much lower than UBs go for. That price might make them the next Roshe, but we'll see. Either way, to each their own.

I picked up the Wolf Gray’s. They’re a nice sneaker but they aren’t knocking Boost off my feet. I’ve worn them all day several times & by the end of the day my feet don’t feel as good as when I wear my UB. More like NMD comfort IMO. Can’t tell that to some of the swoosh slaves though. They feel better than the rest of my Nike’s so I’ll give them that.

I agree with you about the price.

IMG_3185.JPG

Some stores just take forever to ship the shoes: Adidas x Pharrell HU Trail NMD Holi cream. First ever Trail NMD model. Plenty of interesting things.

Went true to size 10.5. Exact width and a whole thumb extra length. Can see how cage negatively affect wide footers and mismatch length with a 1/2 size either way. And the Trail sole/side plugs are heavy. Solid traction and durable feel, but a lot different from NMD R1 or City Sock.

Looking forward to the next colorways in the pack.

Are the Solar Red 1.0s a lot more orange than red? I want a red pair of an Ultra Boost so badly but really want a 1.0 for my collection. Some pics they look a lot more orange, others they look a solid red.

Are the Solar Red 1.0s a lot more orange than red? I want a red pair of an Ultra Boost so badly but really want a 1.0 for my collection. Some pics they look a lot more orange, others they look a solid red.
Nah they are red and they are FIRE! Solar Orange are undoubtedly orange.

If you find a good deal I’d pull the trigger without question.

Nah they are red and they are FIRE! Solar Orange are undoubtedly orange.

If you find a good deal I’d pull the trigger without question.
Found a crazy deal on GOAT for $120 shipped, no box but looked in 9/10 condition. Your post actually made me purchase with the swiftness lol.

Not 4d but very dope none the less

Just got an email, Derrupt is the name of the shoe. Release March 22nd, adidas not playing with nikes airmax month

0BDE0C5F-59CF-4DAA-A273-7753E3A327B7.png

Back
Top Bottom