ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn last two purchases have been nike and i haven't bought nike in 6+ years. NBA switching to nike brand apparel and stagnant designs by Adidas is having me spending elsewhere.

Damn last two purchases have been nike and i haven't bought nike in 6+ years. NBA switching to nike brand apparel and stagnant designs by Adidas is having me spending elsewhere.
AM month. Need the seans and the atmos this weekend.

AM month. Need the seans and the atmos this weekend.
Well 1 was the air safari. brought back some memories pre-Adidas collection back in early 2000s. Sometimes it's good when Nike brings stuff back but overkill when they come back every 2-3 years.

Naked's arrived from NAKED Copenhagen yesterday, apologies for the quick-n-dirty shots. Using new Consortium box was a bonus - same as CLOT Alienegra.

Regularly wear 9.5s (43 1/3 EU) in NMDs and BOOSTs and these fit perfectly. Not bad for $160 + shipping.

2018-03-15 17.08.34.jpg . 2018-03-15 17.09.03.jpg 2018-03-15 17.09.24.jpg

WHICH models of boost/nmds to be specific?

i'm wondering this shd go TTS or half down like pk nmds.

Been wearing my red Inikis more lately and they're such an underrated comfortable shoe tbh, it's like a better bouncy perfect NMD, picked up the navy colorway last night for like $70, been wanting them for a good min.

Also how do you guys clean the suede on the Inikis, feel like the red on mines looks horrible now, you can't wash them with the brush or put them in the washing machine right?

which hu holis are y'all going for ? I want the black bec. I can wear it more but the chalk pink looks more AUTHENTIC holi shoes from India... torn

Stuck in this waiting room, but it seems resale will only be $100 or so above retail. I can live with that. As someone with Indian background, I'm all in on these. Need 2 of the pairs (black and coral) plus Tennis Hu.

Back
Top Bottom