ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not boost related but you guys are family. I avoided getting hit by someone to get hit by someone else. My fault but that chick that I avoided to hit drove off. I'm good. Be thankful.
IMG_20180327_210140571.jpg
Glad youre okay bro

I actually didn't. There was nothing I wanted in the right 280-330 price range. Did it say the code was invalid? Or just not adjust the price?

I got a weird prompt, but didn't deduct 15%. Had the same issue last week, too. FWIW, I was trying to buy some FOG shorts, so not sure if they were excluded.

was working in my cart when i tried to check out..

Did you have to use PP or did you use a CC?

Worked for me but the promotion ended 1 minute ago

Thanks for the reply.

I got a weird prompt, but didn't deduct 15%. Had the same issue last week, too. FWIW, I was trying to buy some FOG shorts, so not sure if they were excluded.

Did you have to use PP or did you use a CC?

Thanks for the reply.

Highly doubt FOG shorts would be excluded.

My dumbass was putting PRESPRING instead of PREPSPRING the first 5 times wondering why it wouldn't work. Finally took a second look at what the code was and went through

Highly doubt FOG shorts would be excluded.

My dumbass was putting PRESPRING instead of PREPSPRING the first 5 times wondering why it wouldn't work. Finally took a second look at what the code was and went through

You and me both, but when I was looking through other threads, I noticed my spelling error. Still no dice. Oh well, hopefully another one pops up this week, preferably 20%, too lol

For those looking for the Climas on discount check Lovell-rugby.co.uk use code extra20 and they should total $169 shipped. White and gray available. There are also some UBs you can get on discount using the same code.

Not boost related but you guys are family. I avoided getting hit by someone to get hit by someone else. My fault but that chick that I avoided to hit drove off. I'm good. Be thankful.
Glad you're ok and appreciate the comradery in this thread that folks are willing to share their bdays/engagements/accidents in a shoe thread. Pretty cool all in here have been able to create a welcoming vibe. Can't really say much about other threads since this is the only one I've been on since I've joined.

Unfortunate that happened to you. Glad you're okay.

Definitely agree that this thread has a bit of a different vibe. I wish the Yeezy thread had the same feel to it.

Glad you're ok, matrix. My wife had one of those episodes with a run-off in the past. Key is getting the other person to corroborate (if they saw them) on the ahole that bailed.

Definitely agree that this thread has a bit of a different vibe. I wish the Yeezy thread had the same feel to it.

Glad you're ok, matrix. My wife had one of those episodes with a run-off in the past. Key is getting the other person to corroborate (if they saw them) on the ahole that bailed.
Lmao dudes just fighting each other about being adults, reselling, etc in there..

You guys think I'll be able to grab these Kith Terrex w/o too much trouble?

Or is this gonna be usual Kith Hype BS?

They're right up my alley now that rainy season is coming soon. And I love my Terrexes.

was going to show love by liking your post, but thought it would look pretty dodgy liking a post where someone crashed...

hope you're safe mate

There hasn’t been anything crazy hyped to bring in the masses to this thread for a while thats why.

Yea this thread is equally bad as yeezy thread. Unfortunately the UB 4.0 and 3.0 and even the 2.0 have been disappointing.

A few gems in a pile of average

You guys think I'll be able to grab these Kith Terrex w/o too much trouble?

Or is this gonna be usual Kith Hype BS?

They're right up my alley now that rainy season is coming soon. And I love my Terrexes.

as long as theres more than 5 pairs per size, I think we’ll be fine. I see more talk about the trail response

Back
Top Bottom