ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
46A68797-989B-4264-BF6E-3A003A87518F.jpeg

Core black 4.0s today. Def my fav 4.0 this is how a black upper should be straight black no grey/white pint stripes

Someone's gotta be the burger patrol :lol:

Speaking of burger patrol - hitting the new Shake Shack in Denver in about 15 minutes.

Looked at their menu online, and was thinking of getting the Smokeshack burger.

Reg fries or cheese fries?

Speaking of burger patrol - hitting the new Shake Shack in Denver in about 15 minutes.

I'm a fries purist so I'd get reg. But to each his own.

Shake Shack is banging but I do have some issues with them. Burgers are delicious but are tiny and when you order cheese or chili cheese fries they barely put any toppings.

To answer your question you cant go wrong with anything you order including the chicken sandwich. Oh! be sure to order a concrete.

I remember when it first opened here in SD... Line was like 2 hours LMAO... Soon as they opened a 2nd store, no more line.
Same goes for Raising Cane's. Built one out here in SoCal near LA and the lines are HUGE. Once they built a few more there was way less of a line.

Same goes for Raising Cane's. Built one out here in SoCal near LA and the lines are HUGE. Once they built a few more there was way less of a line.
Probably will happen once the Canes here in SD opens... I think its sometime in April or May... Shiiii I remember when Sonic and Dunkin Donut first re opened here in SD LOL

Wait there was a period of time y'all didn't have Dunkin Donuts?

I actually took inventory of how many dunkin's I pass on the way to work. Granted I drive 25+ miles one way but my most recent count is at 9. With one more set to open soon. And i wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing a couple since they are in a lot of gas stations now too.

I do food deliveries on as a side hustle. Never heard of or been to a Raising Canes until I started that. The lines are stupid af.

Dunno if y'all got a portillos...equally stupid lines...but they bust through them quickly.

Wait there was a period of time y'all didn't have Dunkin Donuts?

I actually took inventory of how many dunkin's I pass on the way to work. Granted I drive 25+ miles one way but my most recent count is at 9. With one more set to open soon. And i wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing a couple since they are in a lot of gas stations now too.

Yes... They had it a looooong time ago then closed down all he shops here... Krispy Kreme reigns supreme when it comes to the west coast... First Dunkin they re opened was in Camp Pendleton so not every one has access. I think we have about 7 in the entire county... LOL

Back
Top Bottom