ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait there was a period of time y'all didn't have Dunkin Donuts?

I actually took inventory of how many dunkin's I pass on the way to work. Granted I drive 25+ miles one way but my most recent count is at 9. With one more set to open soon. And i wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing a couple since they are in a lot of gas stations now too.

In CO they had them for a while... closed 'em all down, and now re-opened a bunch.

There is one about a mile from my house, I go there every. single. weekend. XL coffee, and nothing else. That **** is so good, nectar of the gods.

Man I hadn't been to Krispy Kreme in years but I managed to finally stop in the other day. As soon as I walked in they handed me a FREE fresh warn glazed donut and I about fainted. I forgot how phucking good they are warm.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember the McDonald birthday cakes? And is it just me or did anyone else find those amazingly delicious?

Man I hadn't been to Krispy Kreme in years but I managed to finally stop in the other day. As soon as I walked in they handed me a FREE fresh warn glazed donut and I about fainted. I forgot how phucking good they are warm.
:rofl: There glaze with that sweet filling is one of my favorite other than their maple lol

@casper90403 cracked me up when I saw this... LOL

29572241_1888422951204384_2293203521537784298_n.jpg

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the 4.0s I got in today. The fit is excellent compared to 1.0/2.0, yet the primeknit is more substantial than the 3.0. Still not the biggest fan of the pinstripes but the Mocha/Raw Gold cw looked great on foot.

Has anyone successfully tried to "patch" up a hole in their boost midsole? You know how sometimes there will be a space between pellets and when they shave the line it takes a little chunk out with it? I remember years ago trying to use a dab of elmer's glue but the boost absorbed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom