ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2E22AE34-5457-4602-8558-02A3AA06BBAC.jpeg

7D9D0A9D-9710-4C34-97DD-2CDFA4CFD0DE.jpeg

Uh ohh
Are those RCs? Can't tell.

Was able to sell my pink Kith Naked CS2 for $200, took a little loss but that's the highest I ever seen them go lately.

JB really screwed up their drake deal. Did they really think he’d be fine slapping the same colorways on old retros while he watched Kanye, Pharrell and even The Weeknd and future get to design their own models? Not to mention that a decent new model designed by drake for JB would have been extremely hyped.

you saw what JB let Don C do with a new model, Drake was probably gonna get the same treatment. "you can design your own shoe but it has to have all these other nike parts from previous models". You either slap a safe colorway on an old JB model or you can frankenstein some nikes up

I don't think JB messed up in any way. They are doing just fine with Off-white.

They'll probably just use in-house designers like Tinker and high end urban brand collabs.

Excited to see what Drake can bring to the table though. He's not much of a fashion forward dude but maybe someone on his team is and he can just co-sign it.

I don't think JB messed up in any way. They are doing just fine with Off-white.

They'll probably just use in-house designers like Tinker and high end urban brand collabs.

Rumors are that Tinker is retiring/on his way out.

The dude is a legend and deserves every ounce of respect but they need fresh talent now.

you saw what JB let Don C do with a new model, Drake was probably gonna get the same treatment. "you can design your own shoe but it has to have all these other nike parts from previous models". You either slap a safe colorway on an old JB model or you can frankenstein some nikes up

Nike doesn’t want to pay for tooling (costs $500k+ just to manufacture an FSR mold, apparently). They did the same thing with Kanye and the Air Yeezy line.

Also, on a separate note, royalties are pointless if they barely release any shoes. Kanye was upset about this regarding the Red October release as well (granted there were more pairs of OVOs released).

Nike doesn’t want to pay for tooling (costs $500k+ just to manufacture an FSR mold, apparently). They did the same thing with Kanye and the Air Yeezy line.

Also, on a separate note, royalties are pointless if they barely release any shoes. Kanye was upset about this regarding the Red October release as well (granted there were more pairs of OVOs released).

If they let Drake design some flyknit models, tooling would/could be a lot cheaper.

I hope RC 3.0s go up in price now. Been sitting on a DS pair to resell. I def didn't see that coming at the time lol

Back
Top Bottom