ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on the topic of UNDFTD Ubs, the picture implies 1.0 but all of those 'early' pairs were 4.0. Any one found a pic of 'in hand' (early) pair of UNDFTD with 1.0 pattern?

IMG_5303.jpg
IMG_5309.jpg
IMG_5316.jpg
yeeee still have this box
dope packaging

The challenge is these celebrity endorsers aren’t commerical enough. Meaning you have to regularly push (100k pairs is miminum commerical volume) to justify the endorsement. They need to stay limited to have appeal. Couple this with the average selling price of a pair of sneakers in the US being roughly $70 and you realize how small the market is for collabs.

Yep, this is why we have the Tennis Hu line. It helps offset endorsement costs if you have diffusion models/lines to sell with said endorser’s name on it.

Someone at Adidas needs to pull the rug out from Pharrell. Dudes new stuff outside of a unicorn pair of Chanel’s has been mostly hot garbage.

See above, as hyped as Hu NMDs are, the majority of Pharrell’s sales come from lower end models like Tennis Hus. I know people on here don’t like these shoes but the masses who have a problem spending $120+ on sneakers will buy these up (especially when they go in sale).

They'd rather give deals to people who have no clout in the sneaker community(Weekend, Future, Drake, Big Sean...)

It all comes down to marketability, all of those artists are much more marketable than Wale. Same reason J. Cole doesn’t have a deal.

They'd rather give deals to people who have no clout in the sneaker community(Weekend, Future, Drake, Big Sean...)

They already have the sneaker community locked in so why waste money on a deal that only a tiny minority would appreciate.

They already have the sneaker community locked in so why waste money on a deal that only a tiny minority would appreciate.

because they're also wasting money on a Big Sean sneaker.

Anything you make limited will sell. If Big Sean fans will barely pay $10 for a album, do you think they're going to run out to pay $150 for a sneaker?

DB26B75D-B2DA-472C-A0E4-8C9B50A2C507.png
Man now that I see real pictures of the 4.0 cream, I wanna see them with the white boosted stripes put on them. (Not my pic)

DB26B75D-B2DA-472C-A0E4-8C9B50A2C507.png
Man now that I see real pictures of the 4.0 cream, I wanna see them with the white boosted stripes put on them. (Not my pic)

My Boosted Stripes peeled off my UB super quick, I noticed the outer stripes started to come off on my 2nd wear.

I made sure that the cage was cleaned and free of debris before installing them (I even applied them using a hair dryer because it is suppose to adhere better).

lol some of you guys are hilarious . adidas has been giving actual designers the freedom to create their own sneakers for years but are fickle for signing Drake. No one gave Nike flack for them signing Drake.

True, but these will always be one of my favorites
big-sean-adidas-metro-attitude-hi-good-music-2.jpg

I understand they are not for everyone, but the quality was there.

Such a dope sneaker. I still have mines. Sneaker has a luxury feel from da suede, leather, laces, gold & dustbags.

Back
Top Bottom