ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, gave it my best shot on the whites (#TeamManual), but after getting stuck in the queue I was toast. Didn't realize the back>checkout trick for the cart til it was too late too. Kept going back to the product page like a mook instead. Oh well. I'm fine calling it a day with two pairs of Clima UBs and a pair of Shadows today.

Congrats to both of you who were able to get through, lol. Hope someone at least got their actual size. If you're looking to resell the black pair, well.... good luck making more than $20-30 after fees, lol.
I got my size homie, got my confirmation email as well!

Resell ain't dead

Well, that's somewhat debatable. Not a whole lot of pairs of anything are going for much more than 50% above retail lately. Sure a pair here and there go for good money, but within a month prices are cratering on most everything. I think we'll see the end of the casual reseller soon, and the power resellers are going to have to look to move more volume to make up for the decrease in their per-pair profits.

The black UNDFTD UBs are on StockX for like $300. After fees that's only a $50 profit. Whites are listed for a lot more, but are obviously much more limited.

Dunno why the rookie botters that Dashe keeps retweeting keep buying. They're the ones getting canceled in the first place lol.

Do tell ...

Or is the trick you’re referring to, never give up? lol
Yeah... “never give up” like John Cena
/s
Dunno why the rookie botters that Dashe keeps retweeting keep buying. They're the ones getting canceled in the first place lol.
I’m seeing people who checked out 5 pairs of white all under the same undefeated account claiming no cancels lol they are so dumb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom