ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bots and page monitors still cranking away. I just refreshed my cart and landed in another queue for a few seconds.

So I got charged $10 for shipping and I'm seeing all these bot orders with free shipping. Did everyone in here that copped manually get charged shipping? If so that's an easy way for them to determine bot orders.

So I got charged $10 for shipping and I'm seeing all these bot orders with free shipping. Did everyone in here that copped manually get charged shipping? If so that's an easy way for them to determine bot orders.

I fail to see how that determines bot orders.

i copped on my phone from going back and forth between cart and shipping, then shipping to payment, then payment to confirmation. it kept going OOS but i kept clicking back button once and trying and eventually cooked a sz10 white :tongue:

und.jpg

regardless undefeated couldn't't care less about bot/duplicate orders. Used an ATC back inn the day and had 3 Satin shadows shipped to my house

yeah they are beta testing a fraud detection system for shopify, this isn't some team of analysts looking at every order cancelling them manually.

Much like the how the order is placed, the order is cancelled automatically

you guys copping on mobile or a pc? I'm too lazy and don't care about these enough to go try on my laptop

regardless undefeated couldn't't care less about bot/duplicate orders. Used an ATC back inn the day and had 3 Satin shadows shipped to my house

Not true anymore, they cancel TONS of orders every drop nowadays for suspected fraud (shopify detection), majority of them were fully manual too.

Still plenty of people getting multiples there successfully, and the system is obviously flawed, but they are making an effort.

Back
Top Bottom