ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stumbled upon this.. any info? are they even legit?

IMG_1637.jpg

The problem with UB is adidas is still trying to treat it as a high end running shoe even though the end use is mostly casual. They should have gone the casual route with the Clima and made them what the Uncaged UBs actually should have been all along, something closer to the Solebox & Hypebeast UBs.

I just hope they don't **** up these 1.0 "retros"...

climas look nice but don't feel like buying white socks and/or gray socks.

Looks awkward with the black socks showing through. might have to just cop when they reach deep discount.

doesn't work with the climas which sucks. it was one of the only UBs I was looking forward this year.

Now nothing in the near future. Possibly the AM4 stuff

doesn't work with the climas which sucks. it was one of the only UBs I was looking forward this year.

Now nothing in the near future. Possibly the AM4 stuff

Don't know if you're tried on any AM4s yet but the fit of them is kind of a dealbreaker for me. Don't think I'll be copping any future cws.

Pattern looks dope from above but the shape just isn't what I had hoped for.
Climas are a swing and a miss for me
Good attempt and better than 4.0/3.0 but I’m past the days of paying retail for non-collab UB’s
I’m with both of you. Way too many perforations on those. Looked weird.

UB now a fine discount $100 shoe for casual, enjoyed the discounts for beaters. Way past the retail days.

Don't know if you're tried on any AM4s yet but the fit of them is kind of a dealbreaker for me. Don't think I'll be copping any future cws.
I got the AM4LA. They comfy just the laces super long. If they come out with a decent CW I'd cop another.

I got the AM4LA. They comfy just the laces super long. If they come out with a decent CW I'd cop another.

I find them to be super long & narrow. Too tight around the midfoot & way too much toeroom in the pairs I have (AM4LA & PAR) for there to ever be a size that would actually work for me. Not too worried about it though, plenty of other shoes for me to spend my money on these days.

I find them to be super long & narrow. Too tight around the midfoot & way too much toeroom in the pairs I have (AM4LA & PAR) for there to ever be a size that would actually work for me. Not too worried about it though, plenty of other shoes for me to spend my money on these days.
Yea, these fit fine for me since I got a flat, narrow foot. Plus my AM4 size is a .5sz down from my usual UB size so the length isn't an issue as well. If it's your TTS as your AM4 size, it would be all kinds of messed to go a full size down.

I've been dabbling in Nikes lately after 10+ years since Adidas been going stagnant. looking into the 270s but don't want to get caught up and end up starting a 270 collection.

Yea, these fit fine for me since I got a flat, narrow foot. Plus my AM4 size is a .5sz down from my usual UB size so the length isn't an issue as well. If it's your TTS as your AM4 size, it would be all kinds of messed to go a full size down.

I've been dabbling in Nikes lately after 10+ years since Adidas been going stagnant. looking into the 270s but don't want to get caught up and end up starting a 270 collection.
270s are Nice man! Copped the Dusty Cactus CW cause it was the only pair I wanted when I first seen Nike dropping em.
Since then, the only pair I've bought..so you'll be good!! lol

270s are Nice man! Copped the Dusty Cactus CW cause it was the only pair I wanted when I first seen Nike dropping em.
Since then, the only pair I've bought..so you'll be good!! lol
I really like the silhouette and the color blocking. UB def should've taken notes instead of monotone with sprinkles of accent that's really not needed.

Also, wearing Nikes after wearing boost exclusively for 2 years is not really a bad transition. I think there's a limit where comfort trumps style.

Dusty Cactus CW are sick, they remind me of Ken Griffeys for some reason.

Yeah I went .5 down with them as well and still have a ton of toe room.

Yeah I went .5 down with them as well and still have a ton of toe room.
Hopefully they fix the sizing on future AM4 offerings.

Not too worried about it though, the raising of MSRP on UBs and nothing appealing so far is saving me money. Plus it's giving my other pairs more rotation.

Climas are a swing and a miss for me
Good attempt and better than 4.0/3.0 but I’m past the days of paying retail for non-collab UB’s

This is basically where I e been on UBs and anything else I buy. You can only have so many GRs even on discount.

The problem with UB is adidas is still trying to treat it as a high end running shoe even though the end use is mostly casual. They should have gone the casual route with the Clima and made them what the Uncaged UBs actually should have been all along, something closer to the Solebox & Hypebeast UBs.

I just hope they don't **** up these 1.0 "retros"...

UBs like 90% of every other sneaker purchased isn’t used for their intended purpose. Fashion drives volume. The UB is their halo model until something gets marketed or pulled above it. But Adidas is going to milk primeknit and boost for a decade or more.

UBs like 90% of every other sneaker purchased isn’t used for their intended purpose. Fashion drives volume. The UB is their halo model until something gets marketed or pulled above it. But Adidas is going to milk primeknit and boost for a decade or more.

As they should. I'm just saying they should be more willing to embrace the casual side of UBs now that it's been firmly established that majority of customers use them that way. Wasn't remotely suggesting they should stop making UBs :lol:

As they should. I'm just saying they should be more willing to embrace the casual side of UBs now that it's been firmly established that majority of customers use them that way. Wasn't remotely suggesting they should stop making UBs :lol:

Yeah what would this thread do without any UBs....

Back
Top Bottom