ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn’t that be ideal though? The 1.0 knit was pretty thin but had a better pattern. Seems like combining the looks of the 1.0 with the feel of the 4.0 would be the best option.

Nah the thicker pk is part of the problem with current UB shape. Only benefit of the more recent knits is in the heel/midfoot area where they have replaced the mesh/foam with more pk.

The thinner the better imo

Toe box talk

black also sold out first in SF

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_210944.jpg
    IMG_20180415_210944.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 92
Boiii, if u are still debating if it is worth grabbing the undftd ub, stockx/goat are the only places to get ‘em now.

the reason why people are still confused/debating if the blacks are 1.0 because there are samples floating around with the black pair in 4.0 knit.

the reason why people are still confused/debating if the blacks are 1.0 because there are samples floating around with the black pair in 4.0 knit.

that and it really doesn't make much sense given the landscape right now. They haven't put 1.0 retros out yet...we are on 4.0s right now..the whites are 4.0s...like why are the blacks 1.0. Just doesn't make common sense right now

Damn. I'm a wide footer. Also, for some reason the 3.0s I have fit differently. My CNYs fit TTS (though slightly snug) at a size 9 and my Trace Cargos fit tight at size 9 so I traded for a 9.5 which is much better. I think I'll be selling them, but might put them on feet before I make any decisions, but leaning towards just trying to trade for a 9.5. LS Toronto? I have no faith getting a W there so it's good to see someone scoring.

I thought I was going crazy with the 3.0 fit as well! Of my 3.0s, core blacks and trace cargos both fit snug but my triple whites fit TTS, if not a little loose. I only have one pair of 4.0s (white/white/blacks) but they fit perfectly TTS.

After the undefeated L and letting go of core black 1.0 and Oreo 4.0 I'm gonna go for one of my Grails the sns x ss ultra boost. I have the lux, can anyone who has both tell me if the fit is different? Are the sns tighter? Should I stay TTS like I did for the lux (which fit perfect) or could I go down half a size and get away with removing the insole?

Got a cancellation from Adidas Canada for the UNDFTD. Their last 4 or 5 releases have been pure garbage. The shoes are basically sold out instantly, then select sizes come back within 10 minutes and sporadically through the day. I had a size come back the next day and get cancelled... And the customer service on top of that is horrible. They don't get ebates and none of the coupons work for anything of value. I'm glad there isn't much else I want from them outside of some of the 1.0s. I'm considering just trying to save up and get another one of my grails and just be done with Adidas. Have 8 pairs of boost on ice (nowhere near as high as most here, haha).

How was the undefeated release for everyone? Get what you want? lol

lol i feel like i'm the only one to take an L on undefeateds .....massive FOMO. had 8.5 in cart from titolo and didn't pull the trigger cuz it was high retail. Got 8.5 in my cart on UNDFTD then had a CC number error ugh. I guess i dont 'need' them

Ordered my first pair of ultraboosts. Cookies and cream coming In from jdsports soon
Have to see what it’s all about lol

There aren't any fake UNDFTD right? A guy is selling them to me for barely over retail, which sadly concerns me. Haha.

There aren't any fake UNDFTD right? A guy is selling them to me for barely over retail, which sadly concerns me. Haha.

there are most definitely fakes , DHgate and stuff have been selling fakes of the 4.0 pattern (similar to the 'early samples'). If it's 1.0 upper on the black, i doubt it's a fake.

there are most definitely fakes , DHgate and stuff have been selling fakes of the 4.0 pattern (similar to the 'early samples'). If it's 1.0 upper on the black, i doubt it's a fake.

It's a little early for good fakes of the Undefeateds tho. They will be around soon but haven't seen any yet.

This was the picture in his post. Seems super legit and like a good dude but you never know right?

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.47.51 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom