ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Undefeated cancellations don't have anything to do with stock. It’s the Shopify fraud detection they’re using. Long story short it’s out of whack & flagging a ton of legit manual orders along with some the bot orders. Still lots of bots getting through tho.

It’s been happening on all their recent hyped drops (OW VM, SW 1/97 etc)

I don't know about previous releases, but my cancellation email stated that the product was out of stock.

Missed out on UB and 500 drop because of this...
I know not boost but first time going to Kith LA and actually won a raffle :rofl:
40605638345_f4100d34c6_b.jpg

Undefeated cancellations don't have anything to do with stock. It’s the Shopify fraud detection they’re using. Long story short it’s out of whack & flagging a ton of legit manual orders along with some the bot orders. Still lots of bots getting through tho.

It’s been happening on all their recent hyped drops (OW VM, SW 1/97 etc)
This is different
There is three different types of cancels from what I can tell.
22D0827E-2170-4527-A3B3-1D86486F97A4.jpeg
29FE9365-7E7D-4E29-BD78-8F989515A773.jpeg
And a third type of cancel where they just cancel you without even emailing you which I am attributing also to fraud
They have also been banning addresses from what I’ve heard

I would take these any day over the other two that you missed

Effin nightmare to go there tho... I hate LA traffic LMAO Kith Treat was good tho but expensive as ****... Didnt get to buy any other stuff while up there cause store was still close until all the raffle people are done... Plus we were rushing back cause my friend had to pick up Shadows at FTL lol

This is different
There is three different types of cancels from what I can tell.
22D0827E-2170-4527-A3B3-1D86486F97A4.jpeg
29FE9365-7E7D-4E29-BD78-8F989515A773.jpeg
And a third type of cancel where they just cancel you without even emailing you which I am attributing also to fraud
They have also been banning addresses from what I’ve heard
Thank you for clearing that up. Seriously so heated right now. Like they don't even know how hard it was refreshing that damn oos page in hopes of catching the restock. Finally got thru and received the confirmation email. Thought I made it through and was safe, but I guess not. Only ordered one, didn't attempt black, and have previous purchase history so there's no way they'd cancel me because of fraudulent activity. Not sure what happened to all the stock from online orders, but this is seriously the worst L I've received.

Effin nightmare to go there tho... I hate LA traffic LMAO Kith Treat was good tho but expensive as ****... Didnt get to buy any other stuff while up there cause store was still close until all the raffle people are done... Plus we were rushing back cause my friend had to pick up Shadows at FTL lol
you went on Saturday? I picked mine up on Sunday and was first in line at like 7:20. Pretty smooth and easy compared to picking up at undefeated the day before.

Thank you for clearing that up. Seriously so heated right now. Like they don't even know how hard it was refreshing that damn oos page in hopes of catching the restock. Finally got thru and received the confirmation email. Thought I made it through and was safe, but I guess not. Only ordered one, didn't attempt black, and have previous purchase history so there's no way they'd cancel me because of fraudulent activity. Not sure what happened to all the stock from online orders, but this is seriously the worst L I've received.

Just saw my white 9.5 UNDFTDs were cancelled, as well. Stock problems here, too.

Sadderday came on a Monday
:smh:

High Snobs and Tee times are 2/3 of the 1.0 Trinity imo:pimp:

My biggest shoe regret of all time was having a Vintage White OG NMD. A guy offered me a pair of Tee Times and I rejected it and sold for $700 Canadian. Still kicking myself.

there were like 500 people in line at undefeated Santa Monica... I was number 79 and managed to get both black and white pairs. I don't know how many pairs they had but the employees said they had a lot.

SF had WAY more white, less than 100 black pairs but first 150-200 were definitely all able to get the white ones

My biggest shoe regret of all time was having a Vintage White OG NMD. A guy offered me a pair of Tee Times and I rejected it and sold for $700 Canadian. Still kicking myself.
Hahah I know that pain, I was offered DS Nice Kicks for my White OGs and turned it down.

Back
Top Bottom