ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, maybe the Climas TB just aren't for my wide feet. Size 8 cutting off circulation to top of foot and 8.5 sides rubbing against my ankle bone.

Undftd Japan restocked UB

Keep an eye out for a US restock because it would happen soon if it ever does in my opinion (take with a grain of salt, this is just an assumption)

D

Keep an eye out for a US restock because it would happen soon if it ever does in my opinion (take with a grain of salt, this is just an assumption)
I wonder if it is a random time or a usual undftd drop time if it does happen?

would've been nice to relocate the MC portion instead of making it an exact replica of MC 2.0 just different knit pattern to at least differentiate the generations a little more and make it more of a collection piece rather than a 'repeat'

does this mean we are getting a Xeno 4.0?

Would be great if they do "mud guard", and ankle pattern

Yeah they restocked. Japan got plenty of undftd already. Which means under retail price is coming x) *fingercrossed

Dope, I f with these heavy
I posted this in the nmd thread this morning; but here are some decent Nmd R1 pk dropping on May 1st .
B43523_01_standard.jpg
B43522_01_standard.jpg
https://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-primeknit-shoes/B43522.html
pe

Wore my Kith TB mids for the first time this weekend. Good god! Wish I gave them a trial run before going on a 3 hour drive in them. They literally choked my ankles. My feet were fine but god damn those things were like vice grips after wearing them for extended periods of time.

Wore my Kith TB mids for the first time this weekend. Good god! Wish I gave them a trial run before going on a 3 hour drive in them. They literally choked my ankles. My feet were fine but god damn those things were like vice grips after wearing them for extended periods of time.
I feel you on that. I have the Packers mid and the ankle collar is much more forgiving on those.

FWIW, they do loosen up some over time.

I watched black panther in them and I was contemplating taking off my shoes midway through the movie. The lockdown is clutch though on long walks.

Anyone return anything from the US to SNS before?

i need to send something back and shipping to sweeden is $$$$ :sick:

Anyone return anything from the US to SNS before?

i need to send something back and shipping to sweeden is $$$$ :sick:
im in the same situation with 3 pairs to return. I asked and they only accept returns to Sweden, even though one pair came from NJ.

I asked for a prepaid label with the cost to be deducted from my return. They provided one and said they deduct $50 for return shipping from the US.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in, but END has sign-ups for the Speedfactory Boosts up on Launches now.

I was unaware they were even coming to shops outside of the pop-ups. Is anyone else besides END getting them?

they randomly appeared there this morning. im sure other places will get them in.

I signed up for the Paris pair, weird they have no UK 9 though.

Back
Top Bottom