ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F790E6F5-C1F9-47A0-B1D4-943AE59DCEC7.jpeg
First pair of ultraboost. Time to try on and see what all the fuss is about lol

Anyone know if the Supernova ST is getting any updates soon? It's been out about a year now.

how do AM4s fit?
narrow and long. If they still maintain only full sizes I would go with the size down. The fit is ideal for .5 sizers since the .5sz down is perfect. whole size folk going a whole size down might risk it being too tight.

Boost is not dead and isn't going anywhere...Adidas just pulled a Nike and saturated the market while simultaneously releasing some of the worst new models (shout out to the boostless hair nets).

Snagged a pair of the 4d alpha edges today. Already shipped from adc. Not boost obviously, but didn't know if there was a 4d thread

boost aint dead. hype and resell is. which is good because this means we can choose to ignore drops and come back for discount later. lesser money spent, lesser buyers' remorse.

narrow and long. If they still maintain only full sizes I would go with the size down. The fit is ideal for .5 sizers since the .5sz down is perfect. whole size folk going a whole size down might risk it being too tight.
Interesting. Since the initial MFG pairs were only available in half sizes, I wonder if the subsequent AM4 releases were made on the same lasts with "updated" sizing that in reality is actually now a .5 size off (e.g. US 10.5 MFG == US 10 AM4)? Just a theory.

Interesting. Since the initial MFG pairs were only available in half sizes, I wonder if the subsequent AM4 releases were made on the same lasts with "updated" sizing that in reality is actually now a .5 size off (e.g. US 10.5 MFG == US 10 AM4)? Just a theory.
Well MFG pairs were half sizes per UK size I believe. That would be a whole US size in Adidas conversion.

Well MFG pairs were half sizes per UK size I believe. That would be a whole US size in Adidas conversion.
From what I can tell, all the current listings for the MFG on StockX and the completed listings on eBay are US half sizes, so the UK equivalent would be a whole size. However, the opposite is true for all the AM4 releases so far.

From what I can tell, all the current listings for the MFG on StockX and the completed listings on eBay are US half sizes, so the UK equivalent would be a whole size. However, the opposite is true for all the AM4 releases so far.
Ah yes you are correct. So it seems they are catering to US market now that it is in US whole sizes and UK half when MFG was catered to UK so whole UK sizes would be US half size.

We'll see on release though if they decide to have half US sizes. And in that instance, I would recommend .5sz down since previous models are narrow and long.

Back
Top Bottom