ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
am4 are pretty nice imho , not sure if i will keep them purely because i have alot of shoes i haven’t begun to wear but , i wanted to try the am4 line and i think they are comfy and look future. I’m a TTS 8 and size 8 works really well for me!

Attachments

• E3207B75-5BDF-42D9-9BA7-201E748FB3FC.jpeg
    E3207B75-5BDF-42D9-9BA7-201E748FB3FC.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 57
am4 are pretty nice imho , not sure if i will keep them purely because i have slot of shoes i haven’t begun to wear but , i wanted to try the am4 line and i think they are comfy and look future. I’m a TTS 8 and size 8 works really well for me!

I got the same shoes. I was going to return and buy blacks off goat. But I really dig the. imo best colorway of pack..and i really did not like the pics online. gonna see how they hold for tonights 12hr shift.
only thing is its not as easy to out on as UBs. its like between nikes like an epic react and ub due to thin liner.

I tried on my speedfactories last night. I went the full size down route. Length wise they’re perfect, but the extra padding they added on top near the tounge makes it a tight fit.

did we ever come to a consensus about sizing on the undftd UBs
The black pair is definitely tts for me

Just wanted to chime in, as I got my ebay code pair in just now.....
1.0 8.5
2.0 8.5
3.0 8
4.0 8.5 (preferred probably)

UNDFTD , i bought a size 8 and would have probably...... preferred a 8.5. With that being said, it's not impossible as a size 8 and certainly not horrible for retail+tax (after ebay code). Just wanted to chime in my own experience on this. Without insole also is a the equalizer and then it fits fine as one would want it.

The weekly creams are overrated / boost is dead / 1.0 >>>>> talk :sick:

Make the Boost Thread great again with on feet posts and/with burger talk.

Not much Boost action going on these days. 4.0 multicolors were the recent hype...

I was a huge 4.0 hater but I got the tan/gold pair and loved the fit and feel. Went on to cop the mints and the chalk/royals.

"Multicolors" were mostly a garbled purple/blue mess.

I was a huge 4.0 hater but I got the tan/gold pair and loved the fit and feel. Went on to cop the mints and the chalk/royals.

"Multicolors" were mostly a garbled purple/blue mess.

I was referring to the RAINBOW ID's my bad.

Back
Top Bottom