ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The mi adidas reflective stripes are black without a light/flash hitting it right?

That's what I'm guessing. I was trying to look up Youtube videos or in-hand images, but I couldn't find any.

I remember seeing a member in here posting his pair. Maybe he might be able to tell us.

Edit: Here is the post -- but doesn't seem like he got the reflective stripes.
Got the mi adidas ultra boost 4.0 in today pretty dope and my first 4.0 ub the knit feels great.

Photo 01-05-2018, 15 50 59.jpg

Photo 01-05-2018, 15 50 34.jpg

Crazy how’s quiet it is in here the day a miadidas option pops up. Without a code! Lol

Crazy how’s quiet it is in here the day a miadidas option pops up. Without a code! Lol
Well when you practically give the exact same options as the 2.0 version, I wouldn't see why you would want to go for it again.

I can appreciate the no upcharge on the black boost. Would've been nice if you can have black boost with a different colored upper.

Already have one with that knit on the heel. When they stop baking in that multicolor heel, I'll probably make another. But also, not as big a fan of the 4.0.

Miadidas didn't offer the talc colorway the last time around so I copped this time with the 4.0. Hope it turns out decent IRL.

Looks like you can now Nike ID epic react FK. Coincidence perhaps?

Kinda interesting Nike can just Nike ID anything and it takes arms and legs for Adidas to do the same.

And you can customize way more on those Epic Reacts vs these 4.0s.

Not sure if Adidas doesn't have the resources to offer that much but that's where Nike got them by a good mile.

Looks like you can now Nike ID epic react FK. Coincidence perhaps?

Kinda interesting Nike can just Nike ID anything and it takes arms and legs for Adidas to do the same.

And you can customize way more on those Epic Reacts vs these 4.0s.

Not sure if Adidas doesn't have the resources to offer that much but that's where Nike got them by a good mile.
get the feeling adidas is happy with where they are now and not want to push the boat out too far which sucks, boost for me is the best tech out there and they should be doing way more with it

Back
Top Bottom