ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no extra laces? Will most likely cop. it got a real tennis ball yellow to them.

Does the upper feel thinner than the RTT? I wonder if it is anything like the Parley Mids
No extra laces.

Knit feels almost identical to RTT (just a hair thinner IMO), but the toe cap, eyelet portions, mudguard, and consortium tab on these feel felt-like/synthetic, like an Air Max anniversary mudguard. Compared to the thicker (to the touch) suede on the RTT. I think the 'Real Leather' claim comes in the form of the Navy stripes on the grey side.
IMG_4347.jpg

27881485_148421162485417_2968881458866814976_n.jpg
I thought I we a similar colorway to this without the droop in the back but also with a regular lace system in the bball thread.

Either way...dope.
I was wrong about it being the same colorway...still wanna know more about this version though.

Attachments

• 27881485_148421162485417_2968881458866814976_n.jpg
    27881485_148421162485417_2968881458866814976_n.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 22
Seems like the prototype ub mids are dropping at consortium accounts this saturday. Hope their value drops so i can cop under retail much, much later.

No extra laces.

Knit feels almost identical to RTT (just a hair thinner IMO), but the toe cap, eyelet portions, mudguard, and consortium tab on these feel felt-like/synthetic, like an Air Max anniversary mudguard. Compared to the thicker (to the touch) suede on the RTT. I think the 'Real Leather' claim comes in the form of the Navy stripes on the grey side.
IMG_4347.jpg
Thanks. Didn't want have to buy the shoe twice to get the correct size. the Parley mid was the only pair outta all those mids that actually fit slightly bigger.

I swear I’m
Gonna have to double up on the black clima cools, they are amazing and I’ve been beating my pair into the ground lol
Man I’ve been loving my black clima’s too. Only pair of boosts I’ve bought in the past year. I never had a pair of 1.0’s so these are the closest thing to them with the knit pattern.

The money I spend on "beaters" always ends up going to waste, because I would hardly wear them. I would've been better off just saving for something I really wanted. Just my personal experience.

96F4B2CA-5CB4-415F-A19E-6E6EAC4BB19D.png
Has anyone tried any of the boost golf shoes? Just curious to see if the stability was there.

I’ve hit some balls in my reg UB’s & it wasn’t bad. Only thing I’d be worried about on some of the golf shoes is the white boost. That won’t look good very long. :sick:

The Tour 360’s with the black boost is highly likely to be my next golf shoe.

00135729-38CC-4A69-A169-A64E260BC911.jpeg

I can’t find any on their site with black OR silver Boost currently though...

I've played about 10 rounds in my Pimento's and the boost is still very white. The upper is starting to get some staining from sweat and bunkers though. I also have a black pair of Crossknit 1's that I have played about 5 rounds in and the boost is still white. I used Jason Markk Repel on them before the first round and then wipe then down after each round. The Pimentos have even been washed in the washing machine twice.
I can't play in non-boost golf shoes any more.

I completely agree with boost34... I bought a pair of crossknit 1s over the offseason just to try out, and they’re absolutely fantastic - they’re the first golf shoe that I completely forgot I was wearing while playing. I’ve heard the boost doesn’t hold up well to the course, although my pair still looks good after 3 rounds this year. I don’t like any of the new Boost golf shoes, so I might have to hunt down another pair of the original crossknit golf boosts.

either boost is alive and well or kids just got in their tax return. Been selling shoes like crazy this past week.

either boost is alive and well or kids just got in their tax return. Been selling shoes like crazy this past week.
Where are you selling them? I've been monitoring prices on GOAT and the prices appear to be falling at least for the few that I have offers on.

Where are you selling them? I've been monitoring prices on GOAT and the prices appear to be falling at least for the few that I have offers on.
GOAT. kinda false advertisement because im selling more than just boost. apparently VaporMax is building more hype.

The money I spend on "beaters" always ends up going to waste, because I would hardly wear them. I would've been better off just saving for something I really wanted. Just my personal experience.
Same. I always reach for my tricolor black NMDs. I passed on the SNS EQTs.

Where my boost money has been going to...:smh:
At least now I can start having the sensation of how boost used to feel when I first tried them on.
Your foot gets spoiled to how boost feels vs non-boost pairs after wearing boost exclusively for 2.5 years straight.
Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 4.24.05 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom