ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends on the CW, market value, and demand.

Not to mention that "New without box" basically screams outlet find or worn and cleaned up (not all the time...but a lot of the time).

Where my boost money has been going to...:smh:
At least now I can start having the sensation of how boost used to feel when I first tried them on.
Your foot gets spoiled to how boost feels vs non-boost pairs after wearing boost exclusively for 2.5 years straight.
Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 4.24.05 PM.png
I wanna diversify my shoe collection too to get that first time wearing Boost feeling back tbh...

So the prototype mid is dropping the same day as the solebox pureboost? I kinda want both, wondering if the PB will sit. It's not a hype silhouette but it's a really clean color way Imo

So the prototype mid is dropping the same day as the solebox pureboost? I kinda want both, wondering if the PB will sit. It's not a hype silhouette but it's a really clean color way Imo

Can't say for the prototype mid but SB PB has been out since last week and resale isn't positive. It's a drop meant for the true sneakerhead.

I wanna diversify my shoe collection too to get that first time wearing Boost feeling back tbh...
I just couldn't keep my money in my wallet, it's just 3.0/4.0/clima didn't do it for me.

Protos might be next in line tho. Will see if it will be under retail-able.

Barring any artificial scarcity, I think both will sit. Also, $220 for a PB is a tough sell. Don’t think UB mids will sit everywhere necessarily, but it’s a such polarizing shoe to begin with, on the downswing of the Boost honeymoon period, that I wouldnt be surprised if it goes the Lux or Packer/SB Mid route.

Barring any artificial scarcity, I think both will sit. Also, $220 for a PB is a tough sell. Don’t think UB mids will sit everywhere necessarily, but it’s a such polarizing shoe to begin with, on the downswing of the Boost honeymoon period, that I wouldnt be surprised if it goes the Lux or Packer/SB Mid route.
..just hope they don't so you don't get that buyer's remorse thinking you got duped paying retail :lol:

I felt like a boss getting LUX $10 under retail. now they basically going for below mesh NMD prices.

yeah my last 2-3 UB's I bought could've been purchased $30-$100 cheaper than what I paid. I still like the shoe so it wasn't the "hype", it's just that sucka feeling when you overpay :lol:

Last UB I got for $100 from that Lovell rubgby sale. I think they’re 3.0? I dunno lost track. But they dumb beaters. Helped my buddy move the other day in them. Wouldnt pay more at this point

Hey guys, what's the verdict on Hu Holi sizing? Gonna grab myself a pair to make up for the converse raffle losses. I usually wear 10.5 (11 Yeezy)

Hey guys, what's the verdict on Hu Holi sizing? Gonna grab myself a pair to make up for the converse raffle losses. I usually wear 10.5 (11 Yeezy)
I would grab a 10.5, I am the same size as you but I went 10 like pk nmd... length was good but the cage bothered me on one foot...so I would go with your tts 10.5

Looks like the pureboost solebox is sitting fairly hard so I think I'll wait it out. 220 is crazy for a PB even with the nicer materials. Also I grabbed the blank canvas tennis hu from proper during their 30% off sale and they sent me the Stan Smith. SMH come on proper.

I would grab a 10.5, I am the same size as you but I went 10 like pk nmd... length was good but the cage bothered me on one foot...so I would go with your tts 10.5
I second this. I usually go down .5 on PK NMDs but TTS is perfect for Pharrells because of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom