ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could I get a quick legit check on these, they look on point but the price is pretty cheap so gotta be cautious
IMG_5814.jpg
IMG_5815.jpg
IMG_5813.jpg

do me a favor, and please dont buy those. those are dirty and disgusting.

Those EQT are legit, but I’d never buy a shoe that looked like someone walked all day in a giant muddy asscrack.
i mean for dirt cheap + an easy cleaning job, thinking about it...on the other hand you might be right :lol: this is why I need NT to check my cheap self...

i mean for dirt cheap + an easy cleaning job, thinking about it...on the other hand you might be right :lol: this is why I need NT to check my cheap self...
m own philosphy: never walk in another's man shoe, no matter how dope/cheap/rare they are.

Looks like adidas is gonna release samba with a concealed boost. I am pretty stoked

Would be curious to see this for sure. I'll be very surprised if it's truly fully concealed, since they've so far never released a shoe w/ fully concealed boost outside the Yeezy line.

MiAdidas just came in. First 4.0. I have to say they pretty solid. I got .5sz down from my 1.0/2.0 and it feels consistent. I could've went 1.0/2.0 size for a little bit more room but I feel it would be a bit soggy feeling since they feel pretty much exactly like 3.0s, just a little bit more rigid.

Went with cream variation and liked how they came out. Went with a KOLOR inspiration:

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.57.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.57.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.57.59 PM.png

Here's the MC lineup. Sold the 2.0s as I didn't wear them as much:
Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.58.26 PM.png

And quite surprised how close the cream color is to the 1.0s. You could've almost made a bootleg cream if you wanted to:
Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.58.50 PM.png

Would be curious to see this for sure. I'll be very surprised if it's truly fully concealed, since they've so far never released a shoe w/ fully concealed boost outside the Yeezy line.
they need to expand the concealed boost line. need more casual/lifestyle shoes with boost.

Reactions: gir
If Nike can put concealed airbags in shoe, adi could put concealed boost or even boost insoles

They've done boost insoles in the UB soccer cleats, but never for a regular sneaker before.

It's not a question of ability, it's a marketing thing. They want to show off the tech. But I have a feeling they're going to start concealing it more, now that hype over boost has settled down.

Back
Top Bottom