ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice MC mi adidas. Did you go with the tonal/reflective stripes? The site makes it look like they will be white but on yours it looks like they're the same color as the cage.

Do you own any other 4.0s? I feel like the 4.0s run .25 size long but I went with my 1.0/TTS on the 4.0 Cookies N' Cremes. But I keep debating if I should go .5 size down on the MC 4.0 mi adidas pair I'm about to get.
I went with 3M stripes. The tone is a bit lighter than the cream cage. Similar to cream 1.0. It's probably more noticable on the black pairs. I've seen the black pair with 3m stripes that appear white.

This is my 1st and possibly last 4.0. But like I said previously they feel more consistent in fit with 1.0/2.0 size at .5 down. A little on the snug side but I feel it'll stretch out as I unDS em.

If you dont have any issues removing insoles, .5sz down might be it for you if they end up being too snug.

I went with 3M stripes. The tone is a bit lighter than the cream cage. Similar to cream 1.0. It's probably more noticable on the black pairs. I've seen the black pair with 3m stripes that appear white.

This is my 1st and possibly last 4.0. But like I said previously they feel more consistent in fit with 1.0/2.0 size at .5 down. A little on the snug side but I feel it'll stretch out as I unDS em.

If you dont have any issues removing insoles, .5sz down might be it for you if they end up being too snug.
I see that you have the 1.0 Creams: how do you think your 4.0 MCs fit compared to 1.0 Creams? Big, small, the same?

I am the same size. Watch there be barely any stock on these. And we all hold off for a disco and get nothing.
Also 12.5 and also about that discoubt life. I like them a lot but extra loud just ain't my style.

Still thinking about copping though. They are mids after all...

Also 12.5 and also about that discoubt life. I like them a lot but extra loud just ain't my style.

Still thinking about copping though. They are mids after all...
I dont care about the mismatch toe box but yellow is loud. I like loud colors but i am toning it down alot.

Was offered a new position at work...I countered their salary offer so I'm just waiting to hear back about that.

Hope I get word tomorrow so I can justify the money I spend this weekend.

aQxogOS.jpg

got excited when i saw them. then some people said the material isn't good. not sure what I expected but it's pretty okay to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom