ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what? **** adidas. they release an excellent sneaker only to be exclusive for women. what is wrong with them?

You know what? **** adidas. they release an excellent sneaker only to be exclusive for women. what is wrong with them?

Because women don’t deserve anything nice? I know a few chicks into kicks and they would kill for even half of the stuff that only gets made in big sizes.

Hell, my wife is 5-4 and she wears a women's 7.5. Per Professor Google, the average woman's foot size in the US is between an 8.5 and a 9.

We're heading towards Little Women: LA range at under a 5.

Yeah I'd love to be able to get one of the Arkyn's.

But, sadly, Adi seems to not wanna outfit the amazon demo. Surprising, as I guarantee you there are lots of German women out there with feet too big for their women's shoe sizes...

The packer x solebox on discount are very tempting. I've never owned any of the mids. Should I go 1.0 or 3.0 sizing? I wear 9 in 1.0 and 8.5 in 3.0s. Gets confusing cause some people go up .5 in the 1.0s and consider 3.0s their TTS while some consider 1.0 TTS and go down .5 for 3.0s. Thanks in advance!

Anybody grabbing the AM4NYC's or LDN's right now?

I added NYC to cart, but just not feeling it.
(im)patiently waiting for the am4la parley to drop but am unsure on sizing because no half sizing so i grabbed a pair of the am4ny just to see if a size 10 will work for me before the la release in a couple weeks.

Looks like prototype shouldnt be hard to cop since they will be in a handful list of stores.

this shoe is what the 700's/yung 1s should have been. im jealous.

adidas-originals-falcon-release-date-price-00.jpg

I almost like my AM4LDN as much as the UB 1.0. I don't get the folks nitpicking over which shoe is marginally more comfortable. They're different shoes, both great in their own ways.

do the prototype mids only come with the white stock laces or do they have extra laces?:nerd:

I feel like blue or volt laces would look better

Back
Top Bottom