ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone see these available anywhere else? I dont want to drop $300+ at sivas.

https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/adidas-predator-accelerator-tr-cg7051

https://www.sotf.com/adidas-footbal...das-football-predator-accelerator-cg7051.html

I hope this site is legit. Never bought there before. Not sure about shipping as well.
But I have a feeling prodirect will have them as usual on launch date.
I could be wrong though.

not sure if i want these right when they drop. i have a slight feeling they will site like the black beckhams, which i paid retail for =(. It's not a soccer exclusive thing, and i dont think anyone 'fashion' oriented is going to realistically go after these accelerators.... These have a great chance of hitting discount imho, i'm going to wait til ADC or PDS.

while I agree they have a good chance at going on discount, we have no clue if Adidas will be on their bulls*** and make like 10 pairs :lol:

i’ll treat them like I did the blue predators and cop when I see them at a price I really like.

Picked these up for ~$77 during one of the recent sales at ADC.
733E871F-228F-40F8-9512-2AE0E0ABA707.jpeg
733E871F-228F-40F8-9512-2AE0E0ABA707.jpeg
0B1AC098-1CF8-4E97-BEAB-FCFA6AE0A95A.jpeg
0B4460C8-DE7A-4AF6-BE51-AB2F6DA5BED7.jpeg

I guessed they woulda sat but it was a nice collection. Wouldn't doubt it going down to retail resell.

Seeing how butters ended up, it would lead me to believe that resell in general is dead, not just boost per say.

I'm thinking these folks reselling haven't recouped all of their volume cops enough to keep buying more stock.

And in the reverse side, buyers have capped out buying multiple pairs for way above resell to keep paying that premium. in my opinion resell market imploded and sites like GOAT/StockX helped the undercutting. Interesting to see how consignment boutique shops gonna be in the next few years if all they can sell are certain niche flavor of the month hype shoe.

Interesting take, I think both Nike/JB and Adidas saturated the market to increase their own revenue. 5 years ago you could actually resell GR Retros and 2-3 years ago you could do the same with standard cws of UBs and even mesh NMDs. Nowadays, pretty much all the new releases of GR retros and UBs/NMDs have pretty much 0 resale.

This makes me think mainstream sneaker culture is dying since people already have most of not all of the models they wanted (including the once elusive 350s, ironically).

Interesting take, I think both Nike/JB and Adidas saturated the market to increase their own revenue. 5 years ago you could actually resell GR Retros and 2-3 years ago you could do the same with standard cws of UBs and even mesh NMDs. Nowadays, pretty much all the new releases of GR retros and UBs/NMDs have pretty much 0 resale.

This makes me think mainstream sneaker culture is dying since people already have most of not all of the models they wanted (including the once elusive 350s, ironically).
That's why you see places like UN buying up all hype stock where ever, whenever they can so they can control the market. And/or whoever's backdoor plug wins.

Back
Top Bottom