ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These became gym beaters. Still holding up since release day. :nthat:

0320F439-ACAE-42C3-9828-93D4AAB45A71.jpeg

I'm thankful I held off on the Packers, but my Lux decision was a terrible one, and no idea why I ever bought a Mid ATR at retail...

I'm thankful I held off on the Packers, but my Lux decision was a terrible one, and no idea why I ever bought a Mid ATR at retail...
Damn and I thought buying the first colorway of the 2017 pureboost was a bad decision on my part. Tbh only UBs I've bought after 1.0s was the MC 3.0s. Glad I wasn't too hyped about UBs like that because I saved a lot of money.

Packers, lux, burgundy 3.0, and two ATR's...all retail fails. At least $500 wasted due to impatience and reading the tide wrong.

thankfully L on Packers drop and refused to pay that $30 shipping on Solebox..
copped on blackfriday for $180shipped.. it was my 1st mid, loved the support it gave my tired ankles from previous various sports injuries.. placed a low ball bid on StockX to double up.. woke up this morning with that bid accepted at $125 shipped.. :emoji_call_me:

LUX was retail though..

Same. Paid like $240 on Packers. Saw them on sale for $60 a couple weeks back in my size :smh:

didn't catch that $60.. where was this..?

Man i bought the royal 93/17 for $100 thought I was ahead of the game. The floor dropped on all 93/17's man. $60 looks like a very attainable price for any of them besides the first 2 prime knit versions.

230 for eqt 9317 leather pack haunts me to this day. Paid retail plus shipping for anniversary ub, cs2 UA&s, and cs1 goretex. All because I'm still trying to shake that mindset of "cop now or miss out."

Also lux at retail but I love that shoe regardless so I'm not tripping on that.

Every EQT has been a fail, so sad they refuse to put PK on em, so damn stupid, coulda made that line on the level of a UB smhhh. The knit versions (OGs/Milled Leather) are amazing plus the Bait/Overkill/Mountaineer. Prices on all of em have dropped significantly the past few months also.

Back
Top Bottom