ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant find what thread to ask this in but can anyone comment on the tiro 17 joggers? In terms of sizing and fit. Im a medium in tech fleece joggers if that helps.

Probably the best thing about the shoe is the shoe box lol
Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 4.32.42 PM.png

They fit exactly like the Ace 16+ GRs, maybe just a tad more snug (could be I have put some miles already on the Ace 16+ pair so it has had some time to loosen up). Glad to have been able to get lucky and cop below retail as it has steadied above $200 on the resell market. contemplating the copa pair only if it goes to LUX/SB mid/Proto levels.

I really hope they come out with more multi-knits down the road with 5.0s or a new boost silo.
Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 4.33.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 4.33.13 PM.png

probably not many will care about these, the FG and indoors are sweet! Much better than the all black versions . the upper is identical to the 1998-1999 versions and looking down at them on feet bring me back to travel soccer as a kid! Feeling very nostalgic about predators! also i wish they had continental outsole because i don’t play enough and is a pet peeve to burn up a good indoor outsole by casual use. Maybe i’ll sign up for an indoor team haha

i’m surprised the indoors sold out.....

E64EDB6F-0B8C-45B5-8DC4-26CF70F00E53.jpeg

Did anyone see the post about Adidas using only recycled plastics by 2024? Did they mean that some of the plastics they’re using now are not recycled And plan to use only recycled plastics?Or do they mean that every shoe will be made of recycled plastic? What about shoes like the Calabasas, which is all leather? Or the yung one?Will all all ultra boosts look like the parley ultra boost?

probably not many will care about these, the FG and indoors are sweet! Much better than the all black versions . the upper is identical to the 1998-1999 versions and looking down at them on feet bring me back to travel soccer as a kid! Feeling very nostalgic about predators! also i wish they had continental outsole because i don’t play enough and is a pet peeve to burn up a good indoor outsole by casual use. Maybe i’ll sign up for an indoor team haha

i’m surprised the indoors sold out.....

E64EDB6F-0B8C-45B5-8DC4-26CF70F00E53.jpeg
im with you homie. I had to grab the blue precision ub when they dropped cuz I had muliple pairs growing up haha

Did anyone see the post about Adidas using only recycled plastics by 2024? Did they mean that some of the plastics they’re using now are not recycled And plan to use only recycled plastics?Or do they mean that every shoe will be made of recycled plastic? What about shoes like the Calabasas, which is all leather? Or the yung one?Will all all ultra boosts look like the parley ultra boost?

Leather will still be leather. And Parleys look like they do by design, not because they’re recycled plastic. You’d be surprised at how much recycled plastic is already used in things like clothes, especially athletic apparel and they’re indistinguishable from non recycled fabric.

Leather will still be leather. And Parleys look like they do by design, not because they’re recycled plastic. You’d be surprised at how much recycled plastic is already used in things like clothes, especially athletic apparel and they’re indistinguishable from non recycled fabric.
yes but depending how some of these sites worded these articles...it could be read and understood differently

I got my black/white stripe UBs from DSG...kudos on the sale and fast shipping, but talk about a bag of death :sick: I can't remember the last time a shoe box was so thoroughly destroyed.

How do they feel in terms of breathability? If you've worn Flyknit Racers before, could you compare the two?

I’ve worn fly knit racers. I’d say the fly knit and clima prime knit are very similar breathability wise. The flyknit to me is a much tougher material and doesn’t hug your foot the same. I would think the Climas being tighter around your foot would be a disadvantage but it was the opposite for me. Comparing the standard ultraboost to the climas I’d say in the climas your feet just don’t sweat. I was in 90+ degree heat with the same type of socks and walked a lot in these and was impressed with how my feet didn’t sweat. Adidas designing with different ventilation and materials truly makes a difference for me in this test it was noticeable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom