ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MG were hard to cop because they dropped out of nowhere in the begining, and then they started restocking them non stop :lol: I remember when they randomly appeared on renarts or packer.

Cant forget when the ASU 1.0s randomly dropped on that site too :smh:

MG were hard to cop because they dropped out of nowhere in the begining, and then they started restocking them non stop :lol: I remember when they randomly appeared on renarts or packer.

Cant forget when the ASU 1.0s randomly dropped on that site too :smh:

ASU randomly dropped on Packers I think, and never heard about again. Now that was the weirdest drop ever lol

MG's dropped at a bad time, I think everyone had Wool Grey or Silvers at that point and IIRC, the Highsnobs were on the horizon. Too many grey colorways at once. I think MG's first randomly dropped on Renarts, someone posted a pic and a link and was like uhhhh what are these? No leak image or rumor beforehand, some of us just took a chance on it. Turned out to be a new LTD cw

For those that may not be familiar with the creams, that wool can get warm on you quick! Thin socks won't do much for you either lol great for fall/winter not so much after that.

For those that may not be familiar with the creams, that wool can get warm on you quick! Thin socks won't do much for you either lol great for fall/winter not so much after that.
I honestly can barely feel any difference between those ”wool” PK and my other, regular 1.0’s. Nothing I ever noticed.

lol you really felt a difference? Gotta be in your head or you have some sensitive feet. Any Wool 1.0 UB's is by far the most comfortable UB's I owned. Wear them all year round, also don't feel the warmth difference. But the knit is definitely not as tight as regular 1.0 knit

I recall all the women's pairs sitting...until everyone found out that women's pairs were essentially the exact same dimensions as men's pairs.

yeah it was EB, after nonheinous posted it, I checked. Packers did the early surprise drop on the Creams like a month or 2 before the official RD. Renarts did the MG surprise drop.

3M's were on Backcountry.com, a site where I do my snowboard gear shopping on lol

those specialty running stores hates us lol. Sneakerheads calling up these runner hippies who have no idea why theres a 2000% increase of folks calling about UBs.

i was never a fan of any of the wool CWs. the creams are nice, but the wool kills it for me. its not just the feel of the fabric, but the look.

Back
Top Bottom