ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the world "grail" has lost its meaning over the years. grail status used to be like a sample concord xi with the 45 on the back. now people freely use that term for just things they want. like a 1.0 silver ltds are a grail. a pair of whatever cw that are $20 over retail is not a grail. the "grail" is supposed to be something hard to obtain, that's why its a grail lol.

the world "grail" has lost its meaning over the years. grail status used to be like a sample concord xi with the 45 on the back. now people freely use that term for just things they want. like a 1.0 silver ltds are a grail. a pair of whatever cw that are $20 over retail is not a grail. the "grail" is supposed to be something hard to obtain, that's why its a grail lol.
This conversation has been had countless times in this thread. I don’t contribute much to the boost thread anymore but this is exactly it; a grail could refer to something that dropped a month ago that can easily be had for over retail to these kids. Find me a pair of HTM2 run boots in my size and now we’re talking.

This is true
The eminem carrhart and encore 4s are my GRAILS
Just because I want creams but don’t want to pay $250+ for them doesn’t make them a grail

IMG_6556.jpg
IMG_6557.jpg
IMG_6558.jpg
IMG_6559.jpg
IMG_6560.jpg

I mean the soles don't really look too bad but it could be the lighting. For $135 shipped (lol look online and yall could probably find em) I'm leaning towards no but if my offer gets accept why not clean em up, I usually buy beaters for $30-40 (not saying these would sell for that cheap), clean them up then sell em for a $40+ profit (of course being up-front with what I did on em) but this is probably one I would clean up and keep for the foreseeable future lol.
I'm not opposed to buying used kix but bro...Just think if they look like that on the outside imagine what the inside looks and smells like.

IMO not worth the effort.

Why?
Grail just means a shoe that someone wants.
Grail does not mean limited or anything along those lines.
And beyond that, once you're 6 months to a year removed from the release date of a shoe, it's availability has now hit that limited status most likely.

gonna be in LA for a week and then Hawaii the following week. Any recommendations for food, attractions, shops, etc?

I wouldn't buy worn shoes. But if I absolutely have to, I would buy a used ultra boost over any other shoe because you can throw the shoe in the washer unlike shoes made of other materials.

I'm 100% ok with people buying used shoes.

Makes it easier to move my old boost shoes to make room for newer ones.

At what point do you throw away shoes? I threw away a pair of air max that are about 8 years old because part of the heel cut open and the midsole was stiff.

Going to buy my first pair of ultra boosts and just wanted some opinions. What’s your fav pair of 4.0s? I’m personally considering the 5th anniversaries or the black show your stripes.

Yall don't buy used shoes? That's interesting...kinda eliteish in a way to be honest lol but do you.

Yall don't buy used shoes? That's interesting...kinda eliteish in a way to be honest lol but do you.
I don't think less of people who buy used shoes. It just doesn't make sense to me to wear something that has someone else's sweat and possibly fungus or worse. If the shoe is too expensive and I want it enough, then I will just save for it.

Back
Top Bottom