ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone copping the marble nmds? I am kind of torn on them. I like that its something different and reminiscent of the nice kicks in a way, but they also look like core black someone spray painted in lol. Also looks like they will be sitting hard so maybe can get them in the 40% off range.

The age of hype on NMD's are gone.
One can simply walk into a store and grab any NMD, in most cases, under retail.

Good time for the NMDist.

Missed out on AKOG's pseudo-raffle, but no biggie. Think I'll try to grab em tomorrow maybe, once I'm done licking my wounds from bape and OW L's.

AD2F7D0A-B06C-442D-85A5-DCB052E1EC60.jpeg

Today

Man that was one of my early lucky Boost cops I got through twitter from livestock’s website ,but I got anxious and didn’t read the note to size .5 up so I went tts and they were too small so I had to sell
Yea when I copped the 12.5 I initially thought it would be big but was happy when they actually fit

Anyone copping the marble nmds? I am kind of torn on them. I like that its something different and reminiscent of the nice kicks in a way, but they also look like core black someone spray painted in lol. Also looks like they will be sitting hard so maybe can get them in the 40% off range.

I'm on the same boat.. Saw my size on StockX for $140..

Marbles will def go on disco.

Was too focused on bape this am. AKOG was sold out when I checked. Ah well. Should be able to grab later

Can someone give me an estimate on the following:
11.5 Ultra boost 1.0 Mystery Grey (worn once)
11.5 Ultra boost 1.0 3M (7/10 cond.)
11 Reigning Champ UB (8/10 cond.)

TIA.

Back
Top Bottom