ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4012F4BD-614E-4060-8E18-E0C8BAE5CC73.jpeg

While in Soho spotted somebody with these early Pharrells

i've always wondered..
i find them bigass tags ON tacky.. a sneakerhead already knows what you're wearing and your average joe just don't care or find it silly.. but whatever floats your boat..

Last edited:
I don't think less of people who buy used shoes. It just doesn't make sense to me to wear something that has someone else's sweat and possibly fungus or worse. If the shoe is too expensive and I want it enough, then I will just save for it.
^ this dude has never bowled in his life.

Why wouldn't you leave the zip on, isn't that a big part of the shoe, I don't understand (don't know much about those off white shoes).

I know this was prolly asked a few times but has anyone figure out how to get a stain out of the white mid sole on a ultraboost. I got most of it out but it’s still visible.

I know this was prolly asked a few times but has anyone figure out how to get a stain out of the white mid sole on a ultraboost. I got most of it out but it’s still visible.
Paint over it using sharpie white oil pen.

the zip tie is just pretentious AF.
Was the first to be removed.
Nah man it's like wearing the new era sticker on your fitted. I don't see anything wrong with wearing the zip tie. FLAUNT THAT ISH.

Back
Top Bottom