ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't recall mine coming with it

IMG_2524.JPG

They might load them up on the website tomorrow at a random time, the Show your Stripes back never had a coming soon page and was just added on July 15th morning.
Yeah as i mentioned earlier; i hope its not like the Undftd drop which barely anyone in here hit on Adc with the random drop. It doesn't seem like not many in here are excited about this drop.

Yeah as i mentioned earlier; i hope its not like the Undftd drop which barely anyone in here hit on Adc with the random drop. It doesn't seem like not many in here are excited about this drop.

& hopefully it is the mc 2.0 that releases because I've been waiting for ultra boost releases 1.0s , 2.0s etc

I know i mentioned the vapormaxes instead of those flesh UBs but i really enjoy NMD PK R1s and forgot these came out

copped

If boost is dead, I'll happily be a bodysnatcher! :pimp:
NMD_R1_Primeknit_Shoes_Grey_AQ0899_01_standard.jpg

Boost isn't dead, it's still one of the best cushioning technologies of the 21st century.

Adidas is just doing a piss poor job of attaching it to decent silhouettes.

Nice pickup, by the way. I was surprised to see that ADC didn't have those glow-green NMDs in my size 14 (but had a 13.5?). I liked them. Still trying to hunt down size 14 color static NMDs.

Don't get me wrong, the branding maybe loud but i don't go around wearing clothes with the tags attached.
You one of those that carry OW clothes with their tags on right?
I don't own any OW gear so I can't say. And if I did, they'd go straight on StockX anyway so it's moot.

Dudes who rock the zip tie/tag are just trying to say, look at me, I'm rocking designer product. It's like dudes who rock gaudy Gucci belts with Levi's from Kohl's.

Back
Top Bottom