ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the MC 2.0s didn't restock after all. Does thats mean 1.0 restock have a lesser chance of coming into fruition?

So the MC 2.0s didn't restock after all. Does thats mean 1.0 restock have a lesser chance of coming into fruition?
Supposedly the MC 2.0 was hidden stock that was uncovered. How would there be correlation to the 1.0 release with catalog pics?

Arriving soon! courtesy of the good homies at govrn
SL Loop Moc X Ultra Boost
IMG_0130.jpg

Got these in today, very happy considering i got both for about clima retail.

Couldnt decide to go navy or the royalish blue on the mids. They were such a pain in the *** to unlace im prob just going to stick w the navy. :lol:

First pair of climas and i love them, will be buying more on disco.

20180802_171239.jpg
20180802_171306.jpg
20180802_171336.jpg
20180802_171341.jpg

https://www.adidas.com.sg/ultra-boost-shoes/BB3911.html

They did restock today on the adidas singapore site though. Still in stock.
Did they restock or have they always been there? I recall someone from Brazil saying they still had em on the Adidas brazil site.

Either way, that was a little asterisk of a restock.

Supposedly the MC 2.0 was hidden stock that was uncovered. How would there be correlation to the 1.0 release with catalog pics?
I won't really believe anything until I hear it from the horse's mouth. I don't recall seeing anything official from Adidas press release saying 1.0 are coming back.

Did they restock or have they always been there? I recall someone from Brazil saying they still had em on the Adidas brazil site.

I won't really believe anything until I hear it from the horse's mouth. I don't recall seeing anything official from Adidas press release saying 1.0 are coming back.
Oh well I don't care about creams much anymore. So not much of a loss to me.

Still hopeful for the 1.0s, just dislike it when all these sneaker blogs hear a whisper of a rumor then spread it around, retweet/reblog it to the point where it becomes 'fact'
I think the site that put up the CNY and MC 1.0's up for sale is a good sign.

Pretty sure 1.0s will release soon, YeezyMafia also said ultra boost season will be back this fall with collaborations (Reverse 1.0 Patterns included)

ultimately can't hate that 1.0 possibly coming back but I would be down with more solar boost stuff or new silhouettes. As said before previously, I'd be all in on the pharrell solar boost if it didn't have 'Hu' all over em.

i5923 is my 2nd fav boost silo, so I'd like to see more classic silo on top of boost

Reactions: gir
Got these in today, very happy considering i got both for about clima retail.

Couldnt decide to go navy or the royalish blue on the mids. They were such a pain in the *** to unlace im prob just going to stick w the navy. :lol:

First pair of climas and i love them, will be buying more on disco.

20180802_171239.jpg
20180802_171306.jpg
20180802_171336.jpg
20180802_171341.jpg

Climas are 1.0’s. Identical to naked collab.

they sat for at least a year in Brazil, they were still sitting the last time I was at the mall a few months back, I would have grabbed another pair but when I went back they were all gone. They still have them online in some stores - https://www.centauro.com.br/tenis-adidas-ultra-boost-masculino-845294.html?cor=49

Back
Top Bottom