ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almosted tempted to cop but summer will be over by the time they get here. So I don't see the point.

I thought the same thing, that it wouldn’t be worth it since summer is coming to a close.

But then I realized my feet sweat and are too hot all year long. So from that standpoint I will really appreciate the clima.

Triple black on order.

I thought the same thing, that it wouldn’t be worth it since summer is coming to a close.

But then I realized my feet sweat and are too hot all year long. So from that standpoint I will really appreciate the clima.

Triple black on order.
My feet used to be like that too. I don't know how it corrected itself. Might be due to one of these better socks, better fitting shoes, or diet.

Was able to grab a pair of the Pureboost Gos off Amazon for only $90. Very happy with them so far. Tongue is so much better than last year's dumb foldover design.

Was able to grab a pair of the Pureboost Gos off Amazon for only $90. Very happy with them so far. Tongue is so much better than last year's dumb foldover design.
Does the boost feel better than last year? Felt cored out last year to me.

The boost in the Pureboost Gos definitely feels better to me than last year’s. Feels more like ultra boost and the first couple of pureboost shoes. I can wear casually and work out in them. Haven’t taken them for a long run, but don’t really plan to. I have Energy Boosts for that.

I already used mine on an order that ended up getting cancelled.

You can always sign up again, using a different email address. I've done this a few times with gmail, which lets you add a period (.) anywhere in the address (before the @ sign), without actually changing the destination inbox. In other words, [email protected] and [email protected] would both go to the same place (as would [email protected], [email protected], etcetera). But Adidas will see those two addresses as different, and give you a new newsletter code.

Check heskicks for a detailed review, dude said they were like the OG pure boosts comfort wise, might have to cop a pair on discount

I just looked at the review and it’s spot on. I’m happy I could mine for $90 ($30/25% off) right after release when adidas and most retailers have them exclude for discount.

I’m definitely going to grab another color down the road.

Back
Top Bottom